How much do you REALLY make trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by thunderbolt, Mar 12, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

GANN,

Maybe you can get a job with your girlfriend?

nitro

#21     Mar 12, 2003
  2. Better not show up at the local Stop N Shop job fair tommorrow...I don't need the competition!

#22     Mar 12, 2003
  3. ges

ges

Don't count on it.

g

#23     Mar 12, 2003
  4. LOL. Me either. :(

#24     Mar 12, 2003
  5. A friend and I have a running joke that we should lobby the SEC to shorten the trading day since I live out here on the west coast. Yes I know it goes against the goal a couple of years ago to extend the trading day. It is our theory that we need it shortened by 1.5 hours so we can get out at 11:30 and still have time to run over to the local fast food places so we can catch the lunch hour rush for our shifts. That way you can trade and work another job and still be done by 1 everyday.

#25     Mar 12, 2003
  6. YES corn..the trading day on most days is over by 11:00 AM EST anyway, today's late rampage notwithstanding!

What Fast Food uniforms do u like the best? That's what I am debating now. Nathan's seems to pimpish to me.

Any suggestions????

GNite,
    David

#26     Mar 12, 2003
  7. BSAM

BSAM

BOLT....

The question is: How much do YOU really make trading? Doesn't matter how much anyone else makes (less your spouse trades).

BSAM

#27     Mar 12, 2003
  8. BTW, I almost make enough to get by. Thank goodness for 0% interest credit cards. Now I have till December for the market to get better or else I'll hope that I can get more 0% credit (to transfer balances and add to the debt). And thank goodness I have a long term plan, eh! :)

#28     Mar 12, 2003
  9. I make $100 MILLION a month on a pro forma basis.

actually I work for a living and trade on the side.

#29     Mar 12, 2003
  10. Well if you want to go for the unique look, it is hard to beat the Hotdog on Stick stands in the malls that sell corndogs. Unfortunately it seems that they only hire woman, probably something to do with how they jump up and down when they make the lemonade.

Another bonus though to the fast food route is the great discounts on meals so you are really making more money because you get your salary and the savings on a meal a day.

#30     Mar 12, 2003