how much did you lose on the correction today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dac8555, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Your a 40 year old loser living in your Mom's basement.

You have a 500 dollar penny stock day trading acct.

All the families in your town know exactly where you live, it is listed in the registry of perverts on the Internet.

The closest you ever got to Central America is on one of your many trips to the Tia Juana donkey show.

When you talk you use quaddruple negatives in a single sentence.

When the last Star Wars movie came out you camped out overnight at the Cinema front door to be first in line.

You still haven't gotten laid, the last time you talked to a female you had to use a credit card

The chair in front of your computer where your sit naked has a strong smell of ass.

When you go #2 you don't wipe well, this explains the bacon strips in the underwear. Underwear that looks like it was laying on the runway of Ohare Airport.

You know all the Bookies faces because they have roughed you up so many times.

You go on the Internet trying to be a big shot, when your mom is out of the house.

...Rennick out

#41     Jan 20, 2006
  2. I just recieved a nice email from dac, I would like to say that I take back most of the above post, except the one about his underwear. Please forgive me dac, I've had a couple of beers.

...Rennick out

#42     Jan 20, 2006
  3. dac8555

dac8555

HYDROBLUNT, Skulltrader.

Wow. i mean just wow. It looks like you guys posted around 2:00am and 3:00 am. seems to me you kids were sitting in your dorm room shooting up, snorting or smoking and/or drinking something about the time you responded. i even complimented hydroblunt on his commentary about real estate...he was right on.

if you guys want to continue making asses of yourselves go ahead. I have certainly learned my lesson about trying to defend myself on what has turned out to be a really childish site.

ARE THE MDERATORS DOING ANYTHING HERE?

It seems the average joe on here is sraight out of "boiler room" and doesnt associate with either succesful or intelligent people. if you guys think i am full of it, wonder what you would say about my boss...cambridge grad that speaks 5 languages. the guy makes me look autistic and lazy by comparison.

Rennick...what was that all about? dont you have 20 years trading experience or something...and you get down to the level of college freshmen?

WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?????

IF THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE WANT QUALITY PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE>>>AND STICK AROUND>>>CLEAN IT UP!!! do you think you advertisers and contributors want to market to kids with no money that toke up on thursday nights?

no more BS. real discussions.

#43     Jan 20, 2006

4. best.......post.....ever...!

#44     Jan 20, 2006
  5. dac8555

dac8555

the fact that you think that is a good post or in any way correlates to talking about a market correction drives my point home about what this site is becoming.

sad.

#45     Jan 20, 2006
  6. dac.

Most of us people on this blog are decent hard working succesful traders who dont need to talk gibberish about how much they make or how they live. We just go on living our lifes respecting others and enjoying life, u on the other hand just come on and start offending everyone why dont you just get a real life and forget about defending yourself, ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING!!! Grow up and make us some pina coladas down in Costa Rica for when we visit and drop you our change.

dac you are an arrogant prick. Leave this site if you dont like it dont you see everyone is bashing you....

p.s. Im done responding to this guy not wasting anymore time with him. Say all you want, Im here to teach new people who need help and to learn from those more experienced than myself.

#46     Jan 20, 2006
  7. dac8555

dac8555

1. I never said anything about how much i make..the opposite. i mentioned i have a small account and the salries where i live are much smaller than the states. on top of that, the thread was started saying that i made a mistake and LOST money. not bragging about making it. go back and read.

2. I did not come on offending anyone, it was a thread about a market correction. i was insulted...and i responded.

3. arrogant prick...ok. ill go along with that after patronizing hairboy the way i did. i did come off as a prick, that was the idea...but, werent you just talking about insulting people a moment ago???

4. i was never insulted until HAIRDRESSER came along...but he seems to have started a trend. i have actually been complimented quite a bit on some of my ideas and comments. publicly and privately.

5. if you want experience as to how the market works, i think it is a great idea to go to work for an institution. get a few licenses, put a few years under you belt, move around, meet differnt people..that is how you learn this game my boy.

good luck

#47     Jan 20, 2006
  8. i looked at this site to see what was going on today.

i hadnt looked at this site for months, because i concluded it was nothing but losers in a never ending p*ssing match

i see that nothing has changed

#48     Jan 20, 2006
  9. dac-what was your position today? do you guys have any concern over the political stuff going on in iran/oil?

#49     Jan 20, 2006
  10. dac8555

dac8555

i made sure to be a little more balanced today. thanks for asking. i am using a very basic screen lately. It is buying with increasing volume, near 52 week high, with increased earnings, and the correct trend.

yesterday afternoon i entered 3 shorts with the opposite screen. 52 week low, increased volum on down side, and decreasing earnings.

i am up a little on the day so far.

I am short:
    BKF
    DLX
    MHO

Long:
    GLD
    HOMS

Stopped out on long:

DIET

I cant say that there is a lot of concern about Iran/oil, becuase it is a neutral country with no army. most people around here think the fighting is crazy.

however...we REALLY feel it at the pump. I have an average car..toyota 4x4. it cost me $50 to fill it up yesterday.

gas here is $4 a gallon for regular....it really puts a damper on things becuse the GDP/pp here is only about $10k per year. many people are arounf $6 per year, so it really hurst when their bus fare and food cost double!!!

how about you?

#50     Jan 20, 2006