how much did you lose on the correction today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dac8555, Jan 18, 2006.

1. A very good observation about creating -- and retaining -- wealth.

#31     Jan 18, 2006
  2. dac8555

dac8555

COsta rica. $200 isnt cheap..but you would shag a $200 girl. and its legal(i dont do it, scared of cooties)...you can get cheaper..but then you are talking nicaraguan maid!!!

#32     Jan 18, 2006
  3. My Market timing advisor issued a sell signal Wed., so I loaded up on trip q's jan. puts at .25 cents. They closed today at .50 and I'm still in. In going to flip them to Febs. today. I'm short till Monday noon.
    Here's my resume, I've been a trader for 20 years. Back in the Korean War I was a seamen, now I just put it all over my wife's ass.( just kidding Ethyl, if you read this )Seriously though, I plan on using the cash I make this week on a new R.V. I've got my eye on a Winnebego Chieftain with the Nascar Limited Edition interior. Ahh, there's nothing like rolling down the Interstate with 30,000# of Detroit steel. Nobody better get in my way. You guys rule, let's keep this site informative, instead of a damned war zone. I had enough of that back in Korea, where I bagged 4 of them little Mo Howard haircuts at the CHOSIN resevoir.

...Rennick out

#33     Jan 19, 2006
  4. Well folks, it appears we have another nut in the nuthouse here. Mr Rennick, you will most likely enjoy your stay here in the local looney bin.

#34     Jan 19, 2006
  5. Cheese

Cheese

Jackbyrd, the blowfly of the threads. Try and get a life of your own, fuckface.
    :cool:

#35     Jan 19, 2006
  6. Hello there sir. It appears that you are once again in quite a sour mood. Did you run out of Jack Daniels and tv dinners again?

#36     Jan 19, 2006
  7. bubba1

bubba1

i'm a relative newbie to IB and the Asian markets -- and wonder what the considered opinion is about best vehicle to use to get short Nikei . . . .

#37     Jan 19, 2006
  8. options imo

SGXNK is the symbol

#38     Jan 19, 2006
  9. Get some help, because you have a desperate need to only brag at some fool's silly response on a a Public Forum. Almost 30, but with maturity level of a 13 year old. It's hard to tell whether you're delusional or have serious insecurity issues. It's ok, size really does not matter to some women, especially when you pay them. I know you can get a lot of fun for your money in Central America, but me thinks you're going for the wrong gender, cause you have some issues if you care what some shmoe called "hairdresser" says.

#39     Jan 19, 2006
  10. dac you better tighten up and show some more respect on this board/ Im not Nicaraguan but no need to bash people from any country anyway Costa Rican hookers aint all that either. You losers from CR think you are the king of the world down in Central America when in reality you cant even get a goat to blow you... You dickwad

#40     Jan 19, 2006