How much did you lose/make on BSC?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 16, 2008.

1. I didn't short it but I wonder if locate stock had shares available and if they did what was the prem. on them. Just a thought

#21     Mar 16, 2008
  2. poyayan

poyayan

Congratulation. Just for once, retail investor are making money off IBs.

#22     Mar 16, 2008
  3. poyayan

poyayan

Geez. Guys, BSC play is soooo over. In fact, US play might be over.

There should be foreign banks in this mess. Maybe we should guess that direction instead.

#23     Mar 16, 2008
  4. I have had a few drinks tonight already.....
    But I just saw an important headline come across

Stock trader gives a 5 billion dollar cash infusion to BSC, lol.

#24     Mar 16, 2008
  5. #25     Mar 16, 2008
  6. Hey bagholder. Still around? You disappeared for weeks. You needed time to heal the injuries. How about your long stinky boots? You keep bringing them here. Chill out. What do you know about markets and trading? Do you still flip burgers in the cafeteria in the philly exchange? Do you still add the letters MIJ at the end to push for credibility. Remove the rocks from your shoes to walk normally.

#26     Mar 16, 2008
  7. I shorted on Thursday 900 shares with IB so perhaps you didnt go up the alley to timber hill st. ( I did cover on Thursday as well)

#27     Mar 17, 2008
  8. A little more of this and the whole leverage thing will be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Interesting, how does a broker protect against a huge blowup like this? You could go all in on some crazy biotech before an FDA ruling as well.

Really don't think these dimwits have a right to trade on margin at all. No margin at the racetrack, You have $2, you bet $2.

Same $2 they paid for BSCrap.

#28     Mar 17, 2008
  9. So it looks like nearly everyone made money shorting BSC

You guys are so full of shit!

#29     Mar 17, 2008
  10. lescor

lescor

I am long march 45 and 50 calls on hopes of a higher priced takeover, so I'm a loser. Only going to cost me about 2 grand though.

#30     Mar 17, 2008