How much commission you willing to pay for 5% per day

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by oskoptsev, May 27, 2005.

1. oskoptsev - You are obviously a fraud.

You're copying Kim Schmitz's idea with Trendax (www.trendax.com) - Having a "computer scenario brain" kind of thing.

Your website is unprofessional, you don't know what you're talking about, you should be banned so you are less able to take advantage of newbies.

#31     May 30, 2005
  2. The most important thing is not making money but NOT LOSING money.
    The first thing i do is preserve my capital. So i do not accept losses. As trendfollower i have statistical prove that more than 90 % of my signals are never stopped out because they almost never go 2 points wrong. This is simply to explain: i take entries at extreme moves against the trend. So i wait until i get a situation were the quotes are way to far in the direction opposite to the trend. At that point 2 points is enough to not get stopped out. If i hesitate i get immediately out, sometimes to fast, which means that i miss a profit. But if i can get in all the time for free ( because i don't accept losses), i can try many more times than most traders.

The best thing that ever happened to me was when i wiped out a 50 000 $ account when i started trading. I changed my strategy from trying to make big money into trying to avoid losses. If than you're a trendfollower profits will come automatically because you are always in the direction of the trend. If i get stopped out at 2 points the first thing to do is take back 1 or 2 points with the minimum on risk. This means that at that moment i don't trade my system from buysignal to sellsignal. The only thing that matters than is getting back the 2 points.

The expert that asked me how many ticks there are in 1 point (4 ticks or 0.25, if i wrote something else than it was a mistake) should know the answer himself, especially if he sells an "expertsystem".

I don't sell anything, and if you don't' believe what i say, no problem. Everybody is free to do what he wants with the information that can be gathered. Some throw it away, some study it and some say that per definition it is impossible. I don't care.

I clearly said that i started trading the S&P in 1995. At that time it was at 500$ a point. I traded than at a margin that can be compared with 2000$ per Emini. So at that time my drawdown was always smaller than 8 points, not 4. But i remember that after the Eminis started trading i could switch to a 2 points stop and 4 points drawdown. I don't know the exact date anymore, but it was several years ago (i think before 2000).

#32     May 30, 2005
  3. To: gotmessner and others who by default knows that somebody is a fraud and sells BS just because they do not understand what they see…

Your statement sounds like an attempt of very yang and stupid competitor to advertise its dying product.

If you read carefully gointernational.com you must notice that ScT does not uses neural net in principle, because NN does not work (but you don’t know this yet) so your statement “You're copying Kim Schmitz's idea with” at least incorrect… (BTW - I’ve got the filling that you didn’t read Trendax web as well)

But, do not worry about this – ScT is not for you…

Dear Spike500

I really appreciate your attitude and patience and I’ll be glad to discuss some ideas in private (I don’t need the money and I am not selling anything as bunch of idiots have assumed :) May I send you e-mail?

Thanks

#33     May 30, 2005