How much commission you willing to pay for 5% per day

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by oskoptsev, May 27, 2005.

1. Market study.
    Just curious,
    How much commission or profit you willing to pay if somebody or something will generate 5% of return per day?

2. sprstpd

sprstpd

1 trillion dollars

3. Thanks,

what about 50% of profit is it ok?

4. r-in

r-in

Well, how much money do you need to start? Can you do 5% on a million per day? Or $10,000? Compounded or simple interest? Don't have my calculator in front of me, but I think in 1 year a $10,000 account compounded daily on a 5% return per day, even taking out say 50% of the profit to pay, would be an astronomical number. Show me some account statements and let the account stay in my control or I trade the signals and send payment and I'd pay out 50% for that kind of a return.

5. Sounds professionally...

Go to gointernational.com and read about it.

Please, let me know your opinion.
    Thanks

6. kubilai

kubilai

You can read about them in Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

7. Half, but what is the drawdown that I must tolerate?

Did you see this?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=50056

8. LOL. Sure, why not? Starting with a mere $1 Million of easily borrowed capital and ignoring those pesky taxes, 5% daily return, allowed to compound for a bit more than a year (284 trading days), will turn that OPM million into slightly over $1 Trillion (~$1,041,743,827,000). On day 285 one can finally breathe a sigh of relief and hit the beach.

Now, excuse me while I go back to studying my limited edition of Larry Williams' Inner Circle Workshop...

9. I am reading Tharpes.."Save your Way to Financial Freedom'

10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

:D

#10     May 27, 2005