How much Capital (Estimate) it takes to make a market in FUTURES before the open?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, May 25, 2008.

1. I remember watching that kramer video where he talks about moving the futures before the open when he needed it to go a CERTAIN direction.

How many YM, ES, NQ Contracts does it take on average to dictate market direction, and will somebody bigger like GS always push you off your move?

2. IMO, you have the complete wrong idea.

F**k Cramer - that guy is an absolute idiot!

Be the flea on the elephant's back and go WITH the flow.

This guy teaches how to be amazingly consistent in that regards!

http://youtube.com/user/SnP500Trader

Subscribe (FREE) and reap the benefits!

Steve

3. his technical levels are good, but i wish he would #@)(# stop wasting 75% of every *(#&@*(# video thanking everyone and their mother. It's so tiring watching his videos, the only thing useful is that price level chart he has.

4. I know what you are saying, all I can say is I cannot friggen believe what he has done for my port and for the ports of some friends!

I have spoken with him on the phone on several occasions and will vouch for his sincerity in helping traders - it's because of this sincerity that he feels the need to thank others.

If you are a subscriber and send him a PM on this issue, he WILL take it to heart - - see what happens!

I simply cannot say enough about how much he has helped my trading and hope others will find the same benefits!

Have a great evening!

Steve

5. Not disagreeing with you, he's 100% genuine and excellent at his technicals. Definitly appreciate what he's doing.

6. Stay focused on the thread`s main question.

Ultimately your goal as a trader is to move beyond trading, and become a small player, and ultimately, a big whale, who makes the market!

7. you are pretty new aren't you?