How much are you guys paying to Obamacare per month?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

How about a million man march on Washington where all but a couple members of congress and the entire Obongo administration are dragged into the street and executed en masse for treason and other crimes against the state?

#11     Sep 25, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

If we can hold a trial, I'd be all in. Of course, the judge would need to be a Patriot.:)

#12     Sep 26, 2013
  3. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Actually it's not apples to apples comparison since apparently with Obmacare the only people who can possibly buy any sort of high deductible catastrophic policy are young people. But .. right now our MAX out of pocket is $10,000/year. With the package we have the quote on our out of pocket would be $12,700. So any way you measure it it sucks and will be more costly to us.

And all the people who will get subsidies is just adding more to the deficit. Obama's BS about you an keep your policy is a lie. His crap about it'll be more affordable and cut premiums is also crap. And this will cost way MORE than he led the public to believe. Train wreck ......

And this does nothing to address the ER visits from illegals who will continue to show up nd their costs get passed along to all of us.

#13     Sep 26, 2013

4. Wooow, so you will end up paying 1000/month?

this is crazy

#14     Sep 26, 2013
  5. Guys

I need to hear more people talking about their payments so I can get a full picture

I am still not understanding Obamacare.

Why are some people forces to pay extra although they already have health coverage?

Since I have health insurance from my employer, my health insurance is deducted from my income so I pay taxes after deduction

How about people who choose to pay the fine and not get health insurance? Can they deduct this fine from income? and if they choose to get obamacare, can they deduct it from income?

#15     Sep 27, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're not alone. The people that wrote it passed it and are implementing it don't understand it either.

#16     Sep 27, 2013
  7. We're currently paying $13,800 a year with $6,000 maximum out-of-pocket expenses. The policy covers me, my wife and two children. We've been told to expect a 20-30% increase in both premiums and out-of-pocket expenses in 2014.

#17     Sep 27, 2013
  8. I guess the good thing is those that the young people who put obama in office will be the ones who are fucked the hardest.

If you voted for obama you deserve it.

The republicans are stupid. Just let it go forward and blow up period.
    The entire system depends on the transfer of wealth from the young to the old. There are two avenues.

1. The young, who are saddled with student loans, low paying jobs participate by signing up, which is unlikely.

2. The young don't participate, pay the penalty and do not contribute to the system and it collapses.

In any case the future of obamacare is not good.

#18     Sep 27, 2013
  9. That speaks to the notion that Obamacare was written by Medical Cartel lobbyists, which it was.

#19     Sep 27, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Jesus! The DEMOCRAT who wrote it, now calls it a train wreck. Unreal!!!!:mad:

#20     Sep 27, 2013