How $$$MR. MARKET$$$ made 22 consecutive profitable trades:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Jun 19, 2003.

1. :confused:

#41     Jul 7, 2003
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That deleted thread was 99% self promotion, which makes it 100% worthless to the rest of us.

#42     Jul 7, 2003
  3. Actually Baron, it was a journal entry on a stock trade I made on SSYS. Many of your so called "Elite Traders" panned that pick on this very same board 3 weeks ago. I felt that I was justified in informing those very same traders that it was, indeed, a very good trade.

Stick around, maybe you'll learn something too.

#43     Jul 7, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Don't tug on Superman's cape.

#44     Jul 7, 2003
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That was not a journal entry, it was an entirely new thread. If you want to to start a journal to post and discuss your trades, we have a forum specifically for that purpose. You do not need to start a new thread in the Trading forum everytime you make a trade.

#45     Jul 7, 2003
  6. based on the number of thread views that my posts are receiving vs. the rest of the boring threads on here, you may want to poll the audience on that one...

Survey Says!.......

#46     Jul 7, 2003

7. survey says you lose

#47     Jul 7, 2003
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The total number of page views that all of your threads have generated is 44,476.

For comparison purposes, MrSublminal, Don Bright, MarketSurfer and others each have a single thread in the Journals forum that has been viewed more times than all of your threads combined.

As a matter of fact, MarketSurfer's thread has about three times as many views than all of your threads added together.

Just so you know :D

#48     Jul 7, 2003
  9. don't mess with baron:D :cool:

#49     Jul 7, 2003
  10. maybe if you didn't keep deleting them, I'd have a chance, lol.

#50     Jul 7, 2003