How $$$MR. MARKET$$$ made 22 consecutive profitable trades:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Jun 19, 2003.

1. AP..
    NEW YORK

In a stunning and dramatic take over bid, Mr. Market Enterprises (CHEES) on the NYSE, has been taken over by ASSENT, LLC (ASS)

This stunning merger came at the expense of Shill Securities (SHILL) and it's officers. According to unnamed sources, The ASS offer was too good for Mr. Market to pass up. In a bold move the ASS people pulled an end around on Shill and were able to close the deal quickly and painlessly. The newly merged company will be renamed Cheese-Ass and will immediately bring profits to the sagging ASS bottom line.

Shill Securities has refused comment, pending a review of the Cheese-Ass deal.

#21     Jun 19, 2003
  2. [
    Shill Securities has refused comment, pending a review of the Cheese-Ass deal. [/B][/QUOTE]

We at Shill , think this Cheese-Ass deal smells fishy:D

#22     Jun 19, 2003
  3. thats exactly what I was thinking.

Also, how did he get 600 members ?

#23     Jun 19, 2003
  4. Obviously all of the people want to read about all of my lousy stock picks and continuous lies. <vbg>

Glad to hear some of you ET folks aren't as dense as you seem to be sometimes.

#24     Jun 19, 2003
  5. I give credit where credit is do ....If you continue to have consistent results and some of these losing positions work out, you could make a nice little following people who would most likely pay $1.00 a month to see you latest pick...heck, it worked for the Cabot letter:D

#25     Jun 20, 2003
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Jun 20, 2003
  7. Do you tend to subscribe to gay threads?:D

#27     Jun 20, 2003
  8. ttrader

ttrader

No

#28     Jun 20, 2003
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Jun 23, 2003

10. SSYS is at 35.59...I'm up 6.3%. Now who is the fool?

#30     Jul 3, 2003