How $$$MR. MARKET$$$ made 22 consecutive profitable trades:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Jun 19, 2003.

1. I have to agree with Gordon Gekko - MrMarket is not huge, MrMarket is spam.

#11     Jun 19, 2003
  2. You are all just envious because I am the superior trader. None of have placed any of your picks up here for review.

#12     Jun 19, 2003

3. I pick my nose, does that count????

#13     Jun 19, 2003
  4. dookie

dookie

his new pick is '' SSYS '' .... he says he bought at 33.35

lets watch and see how this fool does.

MR.MARKET IS HUGE ...... HIS NOSE THAT IS !

#14     Jun 19, 2003
  5. I wouldn't discount MrMarket. He has 22 consecutive winners, plus he can bench385. Also, we're in a bull phase and his earnings momentum selection method could well rock for a while. He seems to be using the William O'Neil canslim method with his own variations, such as forgetting about the 8% stop loss LOL. This system has produced superior returns during bull markets, largely by putting you in names the mutual fund crowd gravitates toward.

Put it this way, he's at least as good as the RM contributors, and much more entertaining. Bring him your meats and cheeses!!!

#15     Jun 19, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

yeah more meat and cheese for the Big guy.....

#16     Jun 19, 2003
  7. mrmarket vainly boasts:
    Actually, lots of people place their picks up for review every day.

In the Journals section.

Why don't you start a daily Journal here so everyone can learn from you, the Yoda of Trading, bask in your wonderous glory, and bring you their meats and cheeses. Until then, you're just another scammer trying to sell us something.

#17     Jun 19, 2003
  8. All of my picks are in my free Yahoo Group which is exactly what you are asking for. The group presently has 601 members. You don't need to be a member to see what my stock picks are.

Please educate all of us, including myself, on just what it is I am selling. Short of being able to demonstrate this, consider yourself the one who is spewing stuff that simply is not true.

#18     Jun 19, 2003
  9. Nice family

#19     Jun 19, 2003
  10. OK In defense of the Big fella...I have tried over and over again to figure it out and have had several PM conversations , yet not once has he ever tried to sell me anything .....although, Im sure if her gets up to a 1000 or so members he could hawk a weekly newsletter for $1.00 a month, but hey, that's capitalism :D

#20     Jun 19, 2003