How mean a person do you have to be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gcapman, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Gcapman

Gcapman

She helps me a lot with my work and has been a lifesaver in many situations! She is extremely smart!

I feel for her -- but I think that I'm the only one she really gets along with.

I just don't want to see her get laid of or quit because others are being assholes.

I don't really think it's that bad but I guess others are pussies and get into this crowd/mob mentality.

But how is it possible to have body odor and not know it? Is that really possible??

#11     Jun 12, 2011
  2. riddler

riddler

tell HR. for real, in this day and age there is no excuse for body odor. i don't care if its cultural or whatever,its unacceptable behavior.

#12     Jun 12, 2011
  3. There was a woman at a gym I belonged to. She was elderly and would wear her perfume so strong nobody could exercise around her as it really became sickening when trying to perform cardio.
    Many complaints were made until the health director of the gym confronted her.
    She had no idea her perfume bothered others as she no longer could smell it.

#13     Jun 12, 2011
  4. Lucias

Lucias

This is a probably result of the food she eats. I know when I've traveled to other countries that certain people have distinct (and quite unpleasant odors).

I suspect this is a food based odor. You might try eat with her and see if that makes a difference. If it is not food then she may have high creatinine levels and possible kidney problems unawares.

#14     Jun 12, 2011
  5. Just shower with her already !!!!!!

#15     Jun 13, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree, BO is like...well...borrowing money and not paying it back. No excuse.

Excellent idea.

#16     Jun 13, 2011
  7. olias

olias

Not only possible, but very likely she is unaware.

#17     Jun 13, 2011
  8. Leave a tube of deodorant on her desk when she's not looking.

#18     Jun 14, 2011