How McCain can win in a landslide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, Mar 27, 2008.

1. He still has it?

LMAO...

#11     Mar 27, 2008
  2. ummmm.. yes. that's how it works... hillary still has hers.. obama still has his... mccain still has his. what am i not getting here?

i mean of course the amount left after spending on campaign expensives. but.. you have to save some for later.

#12     Mar 27, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

imo politicians on both sides of the aisle view the political and business culture as a huge ripoff opportunity. We won't ever have leadership that sees it any other way imo. The bigger the ripoff scheme they can cook up the better. In the 80's they removed the loan restrictions and left the guarantees in place and created the savings and loan crisis, the taxpayers had to bail them out, now we have the subprime thing, there's no end to it and no chance of any leader doing much about it, too much money sloshes around from business to politicians.

#13     Mar 27, 2008
  4. they like to privatize profits and socialize losses.

#14     Mar 27, 2008

5. come on ZZZZZzzzzenu.. i'm waiting.. what was so funny?

#15     Mar 27, 2008
  6. paul is saving some for later?

Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Hillary, Obama and McCain are still in the race...still have a shot.

ron paul never had a shot, yet fools gave him money...

In his own state of Texas, paul got what, 5% of the vote?

ROTFLMAO...

#16     Mar 27, 2008
  7. That would be refreshing.

That would be likely.

#17     Mar 27, 2008
  8. and Ron Paul is still in the race. he is interjecting his message and changing the whole politically scenery. before him you never heard any of the candidates talking about real issues.. now we have one brave candidate that has opened thousands of peoples' eyes.

there is still much work to do... especially in regards to the fed reserve and their crimes against the dollar. just think what will happen when everything accelerates this summer.

this is all being timed for the emergence of gore or maybe trying to paint obama as a savior... but with Paul still in the race... things may get interesting.

thank God Ron Paul's campaign was smart and didn't blow all of their money early.

#18     Mar 27, 2008
  9. ron paul is still in the race?

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!

A race to get re-elected for congress, that's it.

he was never in the race for president...

he was like a special Olympics athlete competing with normal athletes...

he was never in the race...

Only the idiot ron paul supporters can't figure this out yet...

#19     Mar 27, 2008
  10. i wonder how he got in all those debates up till the very last ones? hmmm.. how odd. hillary never had a chance.. she is done.. stick a fork in her.. oh.. no... just let the SNIPERS GET HER!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHHAAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAA!!!!

duck and cover hillary!!!!

#20     Mar 27, 2008