How many use zacks.com or tipranks.com or finviz.com ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by smcoder, May 1, 2019.

1. smcoder

smcoder

Hi,

I've lately been using and comparing some well known and respected trading/investing sites such as zacks.com, tipranks.com and finviz.com. I came out of my testing not really impressed by what I see and would be interested in knowing if you use them and for what and what you think of them.

Thanks
    sm

2. smallfil

smallfil

I use Finviz.com which is good for screen for stocks with the criteria you have depending on your trading strategy. They have a very good screener and best thing is it is completely free.

Nobert likes this.
  3. birdman

birdman

I use the paid version of Finviz and have been for 2 years. It has some nice features.

4. vin2018

vin2018

Completely agree. I have also been using finviz from long. It is really good.

5. smcoder

smcoder

@smallfil, @birdman, @vin2018 thank you. Are you integrating finviz with other tools or sites?

I've also signed up for finviz elite but I'm reconsidering my purchase after having noticed that their data might be highly unreliable.

Attached screenshots of a stock's data before and after my notifying them of an obvious error on the EPS Q/Q.

Thanks
    sm

6. birdman

birdman

I mostly use Finviz in a simple way for monitoring intraday activity on 4 instruments. I have a few portfolios of ETFs i follow. Most of the time i limit to following / trading the same 4 instruments every day. I can open a portfolio and click "Charts" and pull up a page displaying small charts for each of the instruments in that portfolio. Limiting to 4, i can view a decent sized (quarter page) 1 minute line chart for each of the 4, all on the same page, without scrolling. It's helpful to me. You can set that page to auto refresh at 10 secs or 1 min.

7. FP22

FP22

I'm curious... which 4?? I use Finviz too

8. birdman

birdman

Often TQQQ, TNA, SPXL, UWT