How many SCT trader have busted out?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by trader225, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Nobody has made a cent nor ever will.. you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it

#11     Aug 11, 2007
  2. I'm not trading SCT and probably never will, and I haven't busted out.

Far from it actually as I did pull 20+ spooz points out on Friday using what I learned from Spyder and JH. Had a better day earlier in the week too.

But, damn, I'm well "short" of the what the SCT critics say I should be doing which is 2.5*range.

I "only" got about 2/3 of Friday's range, similar to a couple other days this week.

I don't post much in Spyder's thread but do read and enjoy it every day.

And no I won't post my results, even though I have posted a few trades as I made them.

Doug

#12     Aug 11, 2007
  3. First time Ive checked out the forum for a couple of days and lo and behold what do I see but another SCT thread. Imagine my surprise when I found that Trader28 was not the originator. It was a profound shock to my psyche as I am used to being right. Fortunately I did not bet on it as I would have gone all in.

#13     Aug 11, 2007
  4. Maybe Trader 225 is T28. After all, this lad has had so many handles, it is hard to keep track of them all.
    What is certain though is that if there is a thread where Hershey or his system is mentioned, T28 will inevitably be drawn to. I am starting to suspect there is some kind of attraction. No healthy or sane imho, but then again this is the 21st. century. :D :D :D

#14     Aug 11, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

bet on this one http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101135

#15     Aug 11, 2007
  6. Aha! insight: From another thread, software for trading the method, I've learned that what is called the "wall" can be found with volume-by-price!

With time, the secrets will come out.
    Then it will be possible to do SCT without reading jack.

#16     Aug 11, 2007
  7. Where are you now, "mak?"

I've come to explain SCT in terms of the CW, from which it is clearly derived, despite all of Jack's railing against the CW.

Someone must be better at explaining it than Jack and Spyder combined. Is that OK? Or do you want to insist that people continue to "do the work?"

I am the new SCT goto guy! I'm taking over!

Put your dukes up, mak! We can have it out right here.

#17     Aug 11, 2007
  8. #18     Aug 12, 2007
  9. Tums

Tums

It is possible to do SCT without reading jack.

Here's how:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=83604

#19     Aug 12, 2007
  10. #20     Aug 12, 2007