How many scientists really dispute global warming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#31     Jan 2, 2010
  2. Yes.

Now since you have refused to point out in the raw data that the "late 90's" were warmer than now I'll assume that it's a false claim.

Plus I can see in the raw data that it's a false claim.

#32     Jan 2, 2010

3. You never cited raw data. You cited "adjusted" data. It is amazing how you adjust data to prove your claim. Adjusting data sounds a lot like "hiding the decline" to me.

One other thing is how it is amazing how a good portion of the raw was somehow "lost".

Why is the MMGW "theory" the only theory that is allowed to disregard raw data, use only "adjusted" data and then get rid of the raw data all together? In no other scientific disipline is such a deceitful act allowed. These folks who do this actually try to pass themselves off as scientist. It is really comical, except for the fact that these folks are also trying to control the economy.

#33     Jan 2, 2010
  4. at some point you people will need to not only admit to but have to accept that .... -YOU'RE STOOGES, ... JOKES ... ( that is to say far less intelligent than you purport to be)

dare i say, perhaps even kneel before the moose-hunting, socker-moms of the world?

I've said this before, and will repeat it until i die... I Despise Liberals ... they are putrid people, disgusting, vile ...

(actually, its not the 'liberal-people' per-se .. but the powerful people that pull their strings)

#34     Jan 2, 2010
  5. no it is the liberal-people i despise ... ive known and listened to many , and without fail, i end up wanting to hit them in the face

#35     Jan 2, 2010
  6. OK ... HOW IS IT THE DISGUSTING, VILE PEOPLE DETERMINE THE MORAL QUESTIONS OF OUR DAY?

how does that come to be?

#36     Jan 2, 2010

7. most times i ask a question, its just an invitation for me to bitch-slap you ...

but this is a good question .... ANSWER IT

#37     Jan 2, 2010

8. I wonder if they count Al Gore. The guy has a college degree in government. It does not stop liberal democrats from calling him to testify in front of Congress every year about global warming. What credentials does he have?

#38     Jan 2, 2010
  9. Al Franken .... the moral crusader ..

i've come to conclude you liberal-democrats are disgusting and vile ...

and so have you

#39     Jan 2, 2010
  10. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=adEgGRWjmUdA

U.S. East Coast Faces Deep Freeze; Florida Oranges Threatened

You are right. Climate doesn't care about any of those things. It also doesn't seem to care much about these so-called greenhouse gases either. Thats inconvenient. Actually, its an inconvenient truth.

#40     Jan 2, 2010