How many scientists really dispute global warming?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Killthesunshine, Are you a co-pilot or a pilot?

I'd be sacred if you are the latter.

those aren't geniuses in those cabins. far from it

Gabfly1, Yes, but I didn't think they chose their number from the other end of the bin.

vhehn, no kidding. and the small regional airlines are the worst.they are like a training ground for wannabe airline pilots. i watched this the other night. it will make you wonder:

#201     Feb 12, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh there are, and for some reason those with a liberal disposition and mentality rarely make the grade.

In short, for you liberal mined guys that don't want to fly in a plane piloted by pilots that disagree with your liberal points of view. You may want to stick to riding the short bus. The vast VAST majority of U.S. based professional pilots tend to lean right or even way right pretty much across the board. Only exception worth noting is that most part121/airline pilots are pro labor union. In 25 + years of meeting hundreds of pilots from all over the country I think I've stumbled into two pilots that appeared to lean left.

I have yet to meet a single one that doesn't either shake his head in disgust or LOL when global warming is mentioned.

I will NOT get on a regional/commuter if at all avoidable.

I don't like part 135/charter for pretty much the same reasons.

#202     Feb 12, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

True, but then the PASSENGERS are the ones in the CABIN moron.

The PILOTS are in the COCKPIT.

#203     Feb 12, 2010
  4. LOL why do they call it a COCK PIT. seems a little sexist and a lot homo?

did you ever fart in YOUR COCK PIT then blame it on the Co-pilot when the stewadress walked in :D

#204     Feb 12, 2010
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Does it have to do with your carbon footprint?

#205     Feb 12, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I always thought you were a lot homo.

"Cockpit as a term for the pilot's compartment in an aircraft first appeared in 1914. The term is most likely related to the sailing term for the coxswain's station in a Royal Navy ship..."

#206     Feb 12, 2010
  7. Really? And just how many brainiacs did it take to come up with this news flash? Sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold, sometimes it's REAL hot, sometimes it's REAL cold, and sometimes this does not happen where one would expect it to happen. No shit!
    I have a theory too. Next year, Feb. 12, 2011 extreme weather cycles will happen in different cities than they are today. Let's see how it pans out. Climate cultists, bunch a f'n dopes.

#207     Feb 12, 2010
  8. You have no Theory high school dropout. What you have is called a foolish opinion and a very big ego.

#208     Feb 12, 2010
  9. Frickin lunk heads can't make up their minds so they change from new ice age to global warming to "Golly gee I have no clue but whatever it is , it's gonna be bad".

As if the weather never changed in the previous billion or so years.

#209     Feb 12, 2010