How Many Racists on ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Apr 27, 2009.

How Many Racists on ET?

1. Zero, absolutely none.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. 1-3

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. 4-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. >6

19 vote(s)
    76.0%
  1. #11     Apr 27, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Before voting, could we have a generaly accepted definition of ''racism'' and ''being a racist''?

Regards

#12     Apr 27, 2009
  3. This post comes to mind from early April:

Quote from Mag Light:

i don't do business with negrows; losing proposition. "axe" any banker.

but I do question why you are so defensive of the truth about negrows. did your wife/girlfriend leave you for a negrow, is your boss a negrow, did your daughter/sister bed down with a negrow......come on, 'fess up. what exactly occurred in your life that makes you ignore reality and live in a land of fairy tales?

now back to the question you keep evading. name ONE school where testing standards and scores were raised due to the integration of negrows into white schools?

negrows ruin everything they touch; nigbama is no exception. name one negrow controlled government where the country prospered without the help of whitey. are you going to run from that question as well.

and you idiotically think a negrow can successfully run America when history shows otherwise! lmao!!!

[​IMG]

#13     Apr 27, 2009
  4. No one ( other than simpletons such as yourself ) has ever claimed the above generalization; and certainly not I.

This might challenge your mediocre intellect, but I've probably been a registered Republican longer than you have been alive on this planet.

#14     Apr 27, 2009
  5. Tom B

Tom B

Tell us another story.

#15     Apr 27, 2009
  6. After 28 years, I changed my registration from Republican to Independent last year. I couldn't care less whether you believe that or not. It really has nothing to do with this thread.

And how many aliases on ET do you have?

#16     Apr 27, 2009
  7. Tom B

Tom B

Stick to one lie at a time.

#17     Apr 27, 2009
  8. Tom B

Tom B

You are one of the most bigoted, racist posters on ET. How's that for a contribution.:D

#18     Apr 27, 2009
  9. Does your Mom know that you play on the Internet after she leaves for work in the morning?

#19     Apr 27, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

Guys,

give yourselves a break and chill out. Enjoy this anti-racist movie :p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6zqpbY1jekg&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6zqpbY1jekg&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#20     Apr 27, 2009