How many points do you make!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by gmst, Jan 24, 2012.

1. gmst

gmst

Alongwith reporting stats like mean, media etc. I would have simply reported all the results in terms of frequency distribution and bar charts. So, even if some results are not accurate, frequency distribution would have allowed folks to see where most of the traders are.

But it seems getting data is harder than what I thought :)

#21     Jan 26, 2012
  2. So i am a lier or what.:mad:

Who cares about how much you make, this is all anonymous.

Fuck this. Forget about being honest in this forum, you will only be pushed bad around.

Fuck, i am just too different then all the other people here.

Who cares about anyhing anyways.
    :D :D :D

#22     Jan 26, 2012
  3. I just closed a trade with 80pips profit in 10hours in one of the FX Majors.

This isnt so bad, is it?

Its already Friday and i want to make money today, at least 50pips.

So lets go.......Europe opens soon.....

:D :D :D

#23     Jan 27, 2012
  4. gmst

gmst

I am going to consider every post here as correct. No question of thinking any one is liar. So, relax! You are a great trader.

#24     Jan 27, 2012
  5. gmst

gmst

UPDATE: I have got 7 responses till now (both on forum and PM combined). My sincere thanks to everyone who took the time to go through their stats and respond!

Its been just 3 days since I started this thread, and folks must have been busy during the trading week. I am hopeful that I will get many more responses over the weekend, when people have sometime to dig out their stats.

Sincerely,

#25     Jan 27, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

many morrre pipske to everrrryone

#26     Jan 27, 2012
  7. Nice.

I hope you get your 50 responds soon.

I really would like to see the statistic and where i am in the list.

I am sure there are better traders then me.

150pips in FX a week is not so special.

I am looking forward to your statistic.:)

#27     Jan 27, 2012
  8. Any resolution?

#28     Feb 29, 2012
  9. gmst

gmst

Hi, I just managed to get 7 responses, and then I lost interest. I tried to advertise the thread, but didn't get many responses.

I would do a summary and post it here in a day or two.

#29     Mar 4, 2012
  10. Am i really supposed to be keeping track of this? I only ever paid attention to the dollars. Last year I made a whopping 42k from futures trading after commissions. +23k KC, +6k ES, +8k 6A, +7k 6s, +3k CL, +6k on CL options

-4k DX, -3k YG, -2QM, -2 zn

Wow this little exercise has already helped me. I spend 90% of my time trying to trade oil and probably make 2 bucks an hour doing it. Pretty sad :(

Also considering I quit a job that I could tolerate making 80k plus health insurance and free booze :confused:

#30     Mar 4, 2012