How many points do you do on the NQ per DAY

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by arthus, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Remember Mr Market? I wonder what he told his wife?

Michael B.

#11     Dec 13, 2003
  2. Common, Longshot does! Or at least he gets close to it, otherwise why would he be starting a thread just about it?:cool:

#12     Dec 13, 2003
  3. pspr

pspr

Arthus is LongShot?

#13     Dec 13, 2003
  4. there are now 7 traders here that disagree... :D

update: 8 :)

update: 9 :D

update: 13 :D :D

#14     Dec 13, 2003
  5. ...I will disclose that I net $100 a day on a $10K account in one hour a day. IMO return on account balance per time exposed to risk is what counts. Anybody who wants to put that down, convert your results to return per hour traded per account dollar! I look forward to being humbled by my betters.

#15     Dec 13, 2003
  6. pard me for being frank ..but why bother :p

#16     Dec 13, 2003
  7. I was the eight one. I did that in an act of solidarity with those who apparently do not know that 40 is about 2 times 20.

Update: 40 is exactly 2 times 20.

#17     Dec 13, 2003
  8. I want full disclosure....hyppo please start a journal posting charts, method and real time trades.

:) Is that asking too much?

Michael B.

#18     Dec 13, 2003
  9. ...I make stupid posts because folks smarter and/or more experienced than I am will become outraged or offended and correct my idiocies. I have significantly improved my trading in recent months as a result of the scathing, condescending, and supercilious replies I get here.

#19     Dec 13, 2003
  10. ...I am honest but I am not stupid. Most of what I do is so trivially simple that to post the times and prices would give away the systems. I do not expect people to prove to me that they know their shit by posting trades. I can determine that by reading between the lines of what they post about system development and testing. The subleties are telling.

#20     Dec 13, 2003