How many points a day on the ES?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by S&P 500 Futures Trader, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Planck's constant =

#11     Sep 8, 2019
  2. Given the tenor of the snarky comments in this forum, I'm inclined to think alot of you are a bunch of loser traders. I'm getting back to my charts. Adios.

#12     Sep 8, 2019
  3. speedo

speedo

Go get 'em Tiger.

#13     Sep 8, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You came here with the assumption others will just tell you something as if its a fact...

You now leave with similar like assumptions although I'm not too sure if you're talking about "trade losses" or talking about "loser attitude" by profitable traders ? :sneaky:

Let us know who's winning the game...Pittsburg or New England. :D

P.S. Don't take this play too serious...many here will just mess with your head.

wrbtrader

#14     Sep 8, 2019
  5. dozu888

dozu888

replace 'making' with 'losing'.

#15     Sep 8, 2019
  6. He did say "on average". So, yeah. That would be a pretty big negative number.

But I'd be willing to bet money that some individuals here do very well with it.

#16     Sep 9, 2019
    wrbtrader likes this.
  7. hafez50

hafez50

90% of this board is bs'ers and dreamers. I Used to get my taxes done with Green trader.com from 1999-2008 . They did 1000's of returns over that time. I stayed in contact with one of the original cpa's who went on his own. In 2017 i asked him how many guys really made money over a long period of time . He said around 1% over a 10 yr period. The question you should be asking is how many yrs have guys been full time traders in a row . I'm at 31 yrs. That shows consistency yr in yr out.

#17     Apr 25, 2020