How many of you promised to stop trading and get a real job in 2009?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Jan 5, 2009.

1. yeah really i think your at more financial risk now trying to find a job and if you can holding on to it is riskier than trading.

#21     Jan 8, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

you may get your wish. corporateUSA with its american educated ninnies cannot compete on an international level.

#22     Jan 11, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No real job here..but I could use a shave and a haircut.

#23     Jan 11, 2009
  4. LOL you stupid jackass

PnL Threads

Many traders whave achieved consistently profitability over the years, ultimately deciding to leave this site, no doubt because of losers like you. :p :D

#24     Jan 11, 2009
  5. You are absolutely right. Our time has come!

#25     Jan 11, 2009
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Trading is the most real job I've ever had. The only thing I've ever risen to is a challenge and I've found trading to be more challenging than having cancer.

#26     Jan 11, 2009
  7. I have a real job. I work behind the counter for $5 an hour and after a days of hard work I feel very satisfied :)

my boss makes too much money though.

#27     Jan 11, 2009
  8. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
    :cool:

#28     Jan 15, 2009
  9. I promised to leave my real job and continue trading in 2009 ...

#29     Jan 16, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

The "real jobs" were the most unreal shit I ever experienced this side of junior high school. I had some bitch that worked in personnel continually removing my education records from my file, another one would not verify that I worked at one job so I could not get another one, another one came in at 7am yelling at me all the time, she had to be medicated eventually, one guy I worked 10 feet from was a self starvation "vegan" and seemed to be developing tuberculosis, another guy cornered me in his office and read me the riot act over little things, he also wound up on meds.... I worked for 15 years for the last one, they got bought out and the new owners froze my pay, cut the benefits to the level of welfare.... fuck those "real jobs".. I'm trading with a vengeance nowadays....

#30     Jan 16, 2009