How many of you got faked out today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I started trading and had a method in place LONG before I ever heard of Hershey. Does that answer your question.

#21     Jul 17, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Is the method you currently use precisely consistent with, or divergent from, Jack Hershey's reported method of intraday trading ES? That would answer my question.

#22     Jul 17, 2012
  3. Funded my first futures account in 1996.

Anyone here remember the Thai baht incident and Soros vs. the Central Banks!!!! only I remember!!!!! hahaha

After 11 hours of trading, i turned PRO

After 20 more minutes, I got an email from ET that said "you are a member of the elite!!"

and what have i learned after all these years???

win or lose, smile.

I made this quote up, so don't look it up!!!

"When you laugh, the world laughs with you....but when you cry, you cry alone!!!"

#23     Jul 17, 2012
  4. Did you not read my previous post about .95.....does this sound like an ES price to you? It was the SPY, LOL.

But I do also trade the ES. I have no idea the answer to your question, I know only the very basics of the "hershey" method. I recall he uses YM, I don't. He uses something called stretch/squeeze, I definitely don't use that. And he draws channels....I do no drawings on my charts.

#24     Jul 17, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

My mistake. If you had been a Hershey devotee, which I had erroneously assumed you to be (my apologies), I would have urged you to pick up where Jack chickened out in response to RedDuke's request to trade live via Camtasia.

#25     Jul 17, 2012
  6. You would if you used band pass filters. Too bad.

#26     Jul 17, 2012
  7. FYI Brass I had only been trading for 41 years when he began.

How could he have heard of me?

#27     Jul 17, 2012
  8. The SPY is erratic and doesn't chart right... I chart the SPX only now for both SPY Options and /ES futures.

You bought in at 12:20? Hmm... Little late to get on board(Just glancing at 5m...), but W/E...

I'm more interested in the upcoming swing short in the next couple days.

Don't use a timeframe smaller than 15m anymore.

• 5m.png
      File size:
      29.9 KB
      Views:
    #28     Jul 17, 2012
  9. Yes I chickened out by suggesting the Tuesday open on a Sunday. Redduke did explain he does not watch ET on weekends and he said he missed my post for all of Monday as well, etc., etc, etc......

You seen to have an incessant hardon about needing to whine about me.

Yesterday, you, again, missed all of my calls during the day.

Tough shit. Keep up cookie.

If you ever have a chance to watch ras, take it. There are many ways to make money. Apparently "they all look alike to you". lol

#29     Jul 17, 2012
  10. Uh, that was ONE long entry. I daytrade, so I'm in and out a lot during the day. I also got long at 11:06 and again at 11:35.

#30     Jul 17, 2012