How many of you got faked out today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Jul 17, 2012.

1. The market doesn't care what your position is. Don't ask it to do anything. It's just reacting to supply and demand.

#131     Jul 19, 2012
  2. Amen to that.

#132     Jul 19, 2012
  3. It's hard to wait for The Market to show you its cardz. It's much easier to anticipate what a "logical" outcome "should" be, and position yourself, than to sit and wait........ and wait........ and watch for the mood swing that correlates with trend changes.

The ultimate truth is that we all work for The Market. It pays us to help it move, but we can't force it...

Where is Jack Hershey. He's got it figured out and can show us.

:eek:

#133     Jul 19, 2012
  4. TOLD U WE GO DOWN. BERNANKE CANT PROP THIS UP FOREVER:D

#134     Jul 20, 2012
  5. I only hold a trade as long as I am on the correct side of the market. Trend volatility is what is traversed.

you measured some volatility that you think is putting me in a bad hold; I'm not in those holds you are visualizing, presently.

#135     Jul 20, 2012
  6. FYI, I faded your call and went long on the open. After a 4,25 point profit, I went short.

I actually believe in you Jack and I think you are the real deal.

Will you ever grace us with some real time calls?

#136     Jul 20, 2012

7. Thanks for your comments.

your AMentry was my first reversal (bar4)

your first reversal was my second reversal (bar 9).

We are trading at the same time and on the same side of the page.

i am making real time calls here and in a couple of threads.

I just learned that to make typing stick for a post, you have to hit the white space to bring up the ET thngy. Friday I was hiting the color and typing and then having to retype. LOL. I learned soon.

Look around

#137     Jul 21, 2012