How many nukes are we going to let NK build before we take them out?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

BO

#51     Jun 27, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes it's on purpose.

Based entirely on YOUR chosen alias and YOUR BS comments.

#52     Jun 27, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

That's what I'm saying, time to blow the palace, no nukes needed for that btw, just a few of those thingies they tossed at Saddam's houses, that worked once, it could do the trick and the world would forget it like Michael Jackson's death, I'd give it about three days in the news and the little commie bastard [Kim Jong Dong, not Jackson] would be a footnote in history...

#53     Jun 27, 2009
  4. Saddam is a bad example - is that all you can come up with? You forgot one fact - Saddam was given a warning that we were going to bomb him - so we gave him plenty of time to hide.

If we chose to take out Kim - I don't think we would warn him. The tough part is maintaining some sort of order in that country afterwards. Haven't you learned anything from Iraq?

Your argument that using nukes is not so bad is very weak. Using nukes establishes a dangerous precedent, does environmental damage, would further damage the infrastructure of the country causing a refugee crisis into S Korea. And on and on... Just think of the possible unintended consequences... and you realize you create more problems than you had to.

Let me guess, after dropping a nuke on N Korea - the N Koreans will greet us as "liberators" huh?

I'm glad your fingers aren't near the button.

#54     Jun 27, 2009
  5. He'd be luck if it was only "drinking". :D

He's been under psychiatric evaluation at Bellevue Hospital in NYC for quite some time . . . every now and then he slips out in his white robe into the lobby and sits down at the public computer and logs onto ET, telling anyone that will listen that George Bush was a GREAT president!

[​IMG]

#55     Aug 21, 2009
  6. You conveniently ignore the FACT that there were numerous missile launches by North Korea while Bush was in office . . . and also around major US Holidays.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/07/04/korea.missile/index.html

#56     Aug 21, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You conveniently ignore the FACT that I DON'T think Bush was a great president.

Did you also conveniently forget you were going to stay out of P&R for the rest of the year?

Labia82 = egotistical giant, mental midget.

#57     Aug 21, 2009
  8. Funny that Obama was supposed to be so weak but Korea is begging for diplomacy with the US after Obama repeatedly called their bluffs ,made the UN make new resolutions against them and also made China and Russia distance themselves from Korea.Obama also hasn't paid them off like tough guy Bush did

#58     Aug 21, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

UN resolutions? I hope they work better than the UN resolutions against IRAQ.

Didn't Clinton also give them some technology we wish they didn't have?

#59     Aug 21, 2009
  10. We are too busy in Iraq in afghanistan right now.

Why did we not attack NK instead of Iraq?

#60     Aug 21, 2009