How many nukes are we going to let NK build before we take them out?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Now that you said the same thing twice in the same thread:

1) No one else HAD nukes. This was not an issue at the time, so your historical revisionism is strictly 5th grade level.

2) The invasion of the Japanese mainland was estimated it would cause at least 25 million fatalities. The Japanese did not surrender. They fought to the death, and if not, committed suicide.

3) If you are that unaware of what the Japanese were about then, such as having killed over 10 million Chinese alone, and the numerous brutalities they inflicted all over the Pacific, such as the Philippines. I had Filipino friends, who told about grandparents being hung upside down and tortured by soldiers, just for the pleasure of it.

then you need a brain transplant.

Perhaps if they had killed 5 or 6 of your family members for little more reason than for fun, you would not be so clueless and smug.

The US has little help against a country brainwashed by their own superiority. According to Jane's fighting ships, the US sank 95% of the Japanese ships that were destroyed. China, southeast Asia and a lot of the Pacific would be under something little better than Nazism for a very long time.

A very small samples from a 2005 Chinese newspaper: http://tinyurl.com/pdw2yd

#41     Jun 26, 2009
  2. He just likes using that word since I called him a pussy for publishing his little pussy ingnore list....for all to see.

God what a pussy.

#42     Jun 26, 2009
  3. +1

:D :D :D :D

#43     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No (so far as we know) BO isn't paying. But then I didn't mention Bush, Clinton or N.K. That's merely a context you contrived out of thin air. BO IS a pussy, about the only people I know who disagree are his die hard, fanatical, disciples.

Don't pee in your panties, I haven't forgot.

#44     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I didn't even know you called me one until now.

Possibly because you were on my list when you posted it.

If that doesn't make sense, maybe you could come back and read it again after you sober up.

You do sober up occasionally, don't you?

#45     Jun 26, 2009
  6. They have a right to defend themsevles against invasion. US has invaded so many countries in the past 50 years and detroyed them. My guess is the zionist bankers are pissed at being shut out of the country.

#46     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Im not a fan of the former administrations foreign policy, but Obama needs to take some advice from Bush and Cheney. When we invaded Iraq on speculation of their WMD, all these rogue nations like Libya, Iran, Syria, NK were scared shittless that they could be next.

Obama has come in spouting of friendly diplomacy, no more senseless wars and North Korea has taken advantage of this and are gaining more and more leverage. NK has gone from keeping their activities secret to announcing what they've done and what they will do and coincidentally on US holidays.

As Machiavelli said, being feared is a better tool then being loved.

#47     Jun 26, 2009
  8. You know you do refer to drinking and being drunk quite a bit. Is that on purpose? Is that a redneck Tennessee thing or just a personal vice?

#48     Jun 26, 2009
  9. The only thing Arabs respect is power. They respected America when Bush was there. Iran was in a constant state of panic thinking Bush was going to kick their ass any minute.

Now they just joke about Obama.

#49     Jun 26, 2009
  10. Lucrum,

Who do you think is the bigger pussy...

1) Obama: who is willing to negotiate with almost anyone?

Or

2) Cheney: who was deferred from military service five times and was a neo-con nevertheless?

So Obama or Cheney?

#50     Jun 26, 2009