How many nukes are we going to let NK build before we take them out?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 26, 2009.

1. As matter of fact yeah...I have been. There are not many West Coast Marines who don't go to Korea.

#21     Jun 26, 2009
  2. Signed
    Curtis LeMay.

#22     Jun 26, 2009
  3. Isn't is more likely the little weasel is just being naughty so that the USA will give him some more money to just knock it off?

#23     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Yes,but Obama isn't playing that game like Bush and Clinton did

#24     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Yeah the weasel is doing exactly that. And Obama is playing it exactly right.

#25     Jun 26, 2009
  6. Yeah, just like 1 bomb dropped on a building worked with Saddam hussien right? Oh thats right...it took 1000s of bombs and how long was it to find him cowering in a hole? Quite a bit of time if i remember. And you know what? Japan is asia, yet people still live there. Do you remember how Japan dropped hundreds of bombs on Pearl harbor. They thought that many bombs would stop us...what did we do? we dropped 2 bombs....thats it...just 2. They surrendered quickly after that.

I dont trust the military intelligence to find a specific restaurant or nightclub that kim jong il might be in. Better to just drop a nuke and know you got him and his generals.

Radiation isnt a problem really. You are thinking nukes give off radiation like chernobyl, but they dont. The government set off plenty of nukes 100 miles away from vegas and people still live there ok.

#26     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Okay, since you have been there and most here have not.

what is the situation over there? What sort of threat

does China pose?

#27     Jun 26, 2009

8. that is something I would not rule out. How big is China's
    army?

Of course, neither side wants conflict, but it is naive to
    dismiss them.

#28     Jun 26, 2009
  9. I read Chinas army is about 2 million active and 800,000 reserve

I'm not dismissing the Chinese,But imo China needs America more then they need N.Korea , who is really just a pain in the ass for them

#29     Jun 26, 2009
  10. Boy, do you ever have an ignorant and uninformed view of the war in Pacific.

Better to wait out the NK. Develop a huge and solid multi-national based coalition. And then actively deny them all goods and service that we possibly can. And then wait until they crack.

OR we can do do what Bush and Clinton and Bush did for over 24 years. We can give then more fuel oil and rice and make them promise to be good.

#30     Jun 26, 2009