How many nukes are we going to let NK build before we take them out?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

They let it go on did they not? Besides, Bill Clinton did the Democrat thingy and went and talked to the leaders and gave them a ton of money to stop building nukes so therefore; they cannot REALLY be building nukes, don't you get it?

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. Then let's hear His post.

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. I don't get what you're saying. I was responding in particular to the OP - "1 nuke on pyongyang and our NK problems are over."

That is a ridiculous statement.

And in handling N Korean there is no "Republican" or "Democrat" way - but a Chinese way first. Until the Chinese agree, nothing is happening. Otherwise, Kim Jong Il would have been toast a long time ago. Not even Bush (I really mean Cheney) did anything significant with N Korea. This is China's sphere of influence - their "Monroe Doctrine" area.

#13     Jun 26, 2009

4. What do you think he said. You been to Korea? Doc.

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. I agree. I think a massive air bombardment of every ship, every military base, every bridge, every govt building. every army post, every port.

Like 1500 cruise missiles, 500-600 advanced planes, take out all radar and other installations. No ground forces. Sort of like first few days of Iraq, but on steroids etc. Every week is more progress towards nukes. No negotiations has ever yielded anything except gifts to the NK leaders. They have never lived up to even one perm agreement.

Don't stop bombing until the govt and military is completely wiped out. Explain to the Chinese later.

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

Waiting for Chinese Commies to decide our fate when some bastard is threatening us with nukes? Tell 'em to get the hell back from the border and put on their flak jackets because we are going to blow the palace... I wlll puke if Obama sends more envoys with suitcases of money to talk to the little commie bastard that runs NK... The Bush admin blew up one of his missiles as it was leaving the silo, that shut the little psycho up for awhile but now... HEEEE'S BACK! He can smell the weakness coming out of DC like a shark smelling blood... Personally I think that his most powerful weapon is his counterfeiting abilities, if he floods the world with US dollars along with the Fed Reserve he can cause the collapse of the West that Communists have predicted for a century... and they like to say that capitalists will sell them the weapons to overthrow them, so they took the Clinton kissyass money and built nukes with it!! Commies are not hard to predict... they never really have won much... yet.. but they still might if we keep electing them to office here....

#16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. If the US has thousands of nukes, than why can't North Korea or any country have nukes?

I mean its only us crazy Americans that ever used nukes on a population.

#17     Jun 26, 2009
  8. When did Bush Blow up a N.Korean missile ?

#18     Jun 26, 2009
  9. Many are over rating Chinas influence imo

Things have changed signifcantly from the 1950s and they will not fight to the death for N.Korea imo.

China's economy is dependent on the US buying their cheap products,that was not the case in the 50's

China has loaned the US a lot of money,I don't want to be on the bad side of anybody who has a lot of my money and I am making billions of interest on every year.This to was not the case in the 50's

China is heavily dependent on oil,mostly middle eastern oil that arrives by sea transport.if any conflict arises The US Navy can quickly cut off most oil supplies to China.China is currently paying billions to Russia for exclusive rights to as much Russian oil as they can get and build pipelines to get that oil but that is not available yet and even when it is the US can bomb the pipelines.

China does not want a conflict with the US.China does not want conflict between Korea and The US either but they will not defend them to the extent that they did in the 50's imo

#19     Jun 26, 2009
  10. If some of the posters here worked in the Pentagon or State Dept. or White House, we would have WWIII within 24 hours, and the global economy would collapse in 48 hours.

But hey, N Korea would have learned their lesson!

I agree that N Korea is a threat, and I'm sure a lot is being done behind the scenes with China to contain that threat. It hasn't quite elevated to the degree many here think.

The Rambo hysterics on this thred are amusing though.

#20     Jun 26, 2009