How many more white supremacists does ET need?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Frederick Foresight, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deaddog

deaddog

I think the difference between categories/groups/races should be debated rather than ignored or hidden away because it might offend someone.

The problem is that there are differences. By ignoring them we don't solve anything.

Regardless of race we are afraid of things that are different.

Different colour, different values, different lifestyle, different religion, different language, different experiences; I think it impossible to ignore the differences.

Most of us will remain tolerant of the difference until we experience something that changes the way we think.

It's better to have the difference out in the open than bottled up waiting for the next catalyst to explode. The explosions may or may not lead to change and only reinforce the differences.

#51     Jul 1, 2020
  2. tango29

tango29

Dang, now I'm bummed out since more often I vote on the Republican side of the ticket. I didn't realize that there were only idiot turd racist morons in the GOP. I guess I have to switch sides, and vote the party of Senator Byrd, you know the Grand Dragon or whatever f***tard term those sheet wearing shitbags use for their leaders.
    Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't like when everyone gets thrown in with the bad because in this case they may vote for the same person, even if for obviously different reasons. Kinda comes off as how racists come up with their logic for racists' views.
    Peace

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    #52     Jul 1, 2020
  3. deaddog

deaddog

et1.JPG

#53     Jul 1, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Part of systemic racism is that we aren’t tolerant of differences, even if we have no experience with them. I read somewhere 60percent of Americans have never met a Muslim. yet, I bet 60+percent have an opinion on all Muslims.

Generalizing has a place. For the most part it’s obvious when it’s racism and it’s obvious when it’s constructive.

“Blacks have higher unemployment than whites” is constructive - as that’s generally true with statistics.

“Blacks are lazy” is clearly not.

#54     Jul 1, 2020
  5. destriero

destriero

You’re probably a GOP racist if you’re voting for a turd that retweeted a recording of a bunch of fucktards riding in golf carts and yelling “WHITE POWER!”

#55     Jul 1, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. destriero

destriero

#56     Jul 1, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  7. No. If you're a KKK fan, you won't have to switch sides. They're Right Wing. Extremist, perhaps, but Right Wing nonetheless. Make yourself at home.

#57     Jul 1, 2020
    destriero likes this.
  8. #58     Jul 1, 2020
    destriero likes this.
  9. tango29

tango29

I said I most often vote Republican, not always, but run with it if you want. And again, I feel safe saying there are plenty of KKK members in the Democratic party, today and probably a lot more in the past. So, I guess you gentlemen are small minded racists also.
    So, do you guys only vote for independents, and are you sure that they haven't said or done something racist in their pasts? Or most likely at least associated with some racist POS at some point, and probably while trying to get their vote.
    Oh, and I have been one in talking to friends who has been vehemently against our reality TV star, marketing stooge in chief from day one.

#59     Jul 1, 2020
  10. destriero

destriero

lol you voting for Trump? Nothing more needs to be stated.

Educate yourself on Nixon's "Southern Solution." I am not here to assuage your views or your conscience. Southern Dems went GOP in the 60s. I am aligned as a Kennedy Dem. Perhaps you've heard of us.

Name one racist DEM in Congress. I'll wait.

I don't vote for racists. You do. You can attempt to rationalize it all you like... you know what you are.

#60     Jul 1, 2020
    Frederick Foresight and userque like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.