How many more white supremacists does ET need?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Frederick Foresight, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

Right, Bro. Do they have a drug strong enough for your Autism?

#11     Jun 29, 2020
    Stamamarti likes this.

2. So as long as they say Black, they can use any hate speech after that....

do you stop the Q tips when they go in after a few milimeters or push all the way in until they are fist deep?

#12     Jun 29, 2020
  3. southall

southall

I have yet to see an example of this hate speech?
    Perhaps you can post one here, i would like to see the worst example you can find.

#13     Jun 29, 2020
    Baron likes this.
  4. Seriously? You’ve been here 10 years and you need an example? Okay, look no further than newcomer Corky5’s posts in Politics, to which I referred in my opening post. Go ahead, do a search and read them. There’s not that many; he’s just getting started.

#14     Jun 29, 2020
  5. Wow, that's a pretty awful response. You do agree you shouldn't support hate speech, correct? Corky5 should be removed, for example.

#15     Jun 29, 2020
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Please reference the exact post of his you are referring to which should be used as the basis of hate speech and his removal.

#16     Jun 29, 2020
  7. southall

southall

I read all 21 of his (Corky5) posts. I don't consider any of them hate speech. Some speech that some people would find offensive. I am a person of color (brown). I like to think i am impartial.

He seems to be pointing out the high crime rate in the black community in many of his posts.
    He is sometimes referring to the black community as 'Blacks', this makes his posts sound extra offensive.

I think if we (in theory) searched and replaced his posts so 'Blacks' was replaced with a more respectable term his posts wouldn't be that offensive.

That usage of that particular word seems to be triggering a lot of you.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    #17     Jun 29, 2020
  8. destriero

destriero

Corky is Lyle Cheung from Miami.

#18     Jun 29, 2020
  9. neke

neke

Hmm I thought in the US there are only two colors.

#19     Jun 29, 2020

10. [​IMG]

#20     Jun 29, 2020
    Cuddles and Frederick Foresight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.