How many members are on this forum?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anituchka, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Hi there, Just out of curiosity: how many registered members are on Elite Trader forum? anyone knows? and how long it has existed for?

I am very new here, but really like the forum.. I was trying to find how many members it has but it looks like this feature is not displayed..

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

look at my year of registration then you can figure out the board age.

3. Wow, it's pretty impressive!!! But I am still curious about the number of members

4. If it is a secret, it's ok, but I don't think it is a number to be ashamed of. I think it's well over 1000 members, and if it is, it shouldn't be a secret. Many new people look at this info and the higher the number, the more "credibility" the forum has.

I personally really like the forum and think it is the best trading forum I have found so far.

I had a forum myself (different topic) and we only hid the number of members until it reached 500, then we proudly displayed it!

5. Joe, I smell a rat! This twit is obviously a spy. Don't give him anymore info , he's probably working for those bastards at Google finance. :mad:

6. Are you crazy? First of all, I am "she", and secondly, why are you so suspicious? Look at my other posts.. Do I sound like a "spy"? I am just wondering, but if it is a "state" secret, go ahead, keep this information to yourself. I can easily survive without it.

7. No wonder, if I were "ex Pastor and retired US Navy" I would probably be very suspicious too.

I didn't even know that Google finance had a forum. I'll go and check it out.:D

8. There are actually only 5 of us here, posting under various aliases. :D

9. I was talking to Al Gore the other day and he told me there's only 5 people posting on the whole internet.

10. 1,000?

More than 1,000 members DIE !!!! of old age and boredom YEARLY.

#10     Jun 13, 2010