How many innocent victims would have been worth the death of Osama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daal, May 2, 2011.

1. Daal

Daal

Lets say bombing the compound would have been the only option in this case(Due some kind of anti aircraft weapon or something like that), how many innocent victims would have to be inside for you to say its not worth to bomb?Does it matter if they are children?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

my answer: none.

however, the question calls into issue how you determine whether someone is innocent or not. apart from children, any adult living in or with bin laden is suspect at the very least.

however, in a true vanilla answer to your question, i do not believe any of us have the right to determine how many innocents another guilty life is worth.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'd say if hundreds of eurotrash pacifist idiots had to be killed to get Osama it would clearly be worth it.

But luckily no children were involved and no civilian casualties occured so you can simply take your hypothetical question and shove it deep.

4. . . :D . .

5. The question would've been very popular with the left if McCain were President.

Plus, the left would be hammering McCain, saying, the US is in more danger of terrorist attacks. People don't learn from what the left did to Dubya. [​IMG]

6. The jihadists claim they have an nukular bomb. Assume the bomb can kill 6 million people.

If you had a choice of 6 million deaths or 6 deaths, the choice is very easy. [​IMG]