How Many Hours Do You Sleep A Night?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Opulence, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Yes... thanks...I agree about ordering carefully...

One can only do the best they can... so after seeing this video... back when... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N525pJi3kc

I now order from his company... which has been around for years...

I get the USDA certified organic brand of Spirulina...
    http://watershed.net/category/ORGANICSpirulinaProducts488

and... also...

I get the USDA certified organic brand of Chorella...
    http://watershed.net/category/ORGANICChlorellaProducts

and I agree... I wish I could test everything myself in my own freaking lab...

....edge... :)

#51     Oct 21, 2012
  2. It aint that funny. I was brought up on John Wayne movies where he use to hit them and they would learn respect.

When I was young, my wife use to get so uptight I would just walk away. But back then, I had a long ponytail and she would chase after me and pull it and it really hurt.

So I got the bright idea if she ever did that again I would just turn around and let her have it, just like John Wayne.

And sure enough, we got in an argument and I walked away, and she came chasing after me and pulled my pony tail, and I turned around and hit her.

Only it wasn't like the John Wayne movie. She fell on her ass and looked up with the most pathetic expreression like, "I trusted you, you are the one who protects me."

After that, she really lost hope that no matter what I would always be on her side.

#52     Oct 21, 2012
  3. Thanks for the list... Nice to Know Spinach for Greens and Strawberries for fruits are high on the list... Use those in smoothies...

#53     Oct 21, 2012
  4. d08

d08

That's the problem with American culture - life imitating art, or rather media...in any case it should be the other way around.

#54     Oct 21, 2012
  5. the funny thing is, people have so much trouble sleeping, which you would think should be the most natural of all. They even have warnings in the Bible not to do it too much.

#55     Oct 21, 2012
  6. d08

d08

I eat plenty of nuts, 85% cocoa content chocolate (supposedly good for concentration), small to medium sized fish for fish oils (less mercury content), raw vegetables such as carrots or cabbage for snacks and very little red meats - eggs and milk for the proteins. I don't follow the calorie intake at all and have no weight problems even without any exercise.

#56     Oct 21, 2012
  7. yeah well, I don't see it that way.

When was the last time you saw a movie where they portrayed a news anchor, or politician, or mayor as a good guy?

or for that matter a trader?

the way you are protrayed in Hollywood is at first accurate.

but after that, I will agree, then everybody tries to live the part

#57     Oct 21, 2012
  8. 24 but on weekends 48.

#58     Oct 21, 2012
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

As Tobbe stated, "Kale rocks"; I think it's #1 on the ANDI scale.

Hey, were you on Skype with us the day Tobbe had to step away to take delivery of (I believe) 22 kilos of kale?

:D :D

#59     Oct 21, 2012
  10. tobbe

tobbe

OMG, now that supressed memory will come back and haunt me again. We had kale everywhere, and I really mean that, everywhere :eek: :p .

#60     Oct 22, 2012