How Many Hours Do You Sleep A Night?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Opulence, Oct 14, 2012.

1. you should ask yourself the same question

once again, the second sentence of your post involves drinking

#31     Oct 20, 2012
  2. It's 1:00 a.m Sunday morning and I am on my 4th can of beer since I started my Saturday night drinking 7 hours ago. Busy day tomorrow so I am pacing. Maybe it was the taste of beer as I took a swig while writing the post that brought it to mind.

What's your excuse?:)

#32     Oct 20, 2012
  3. It's 1:00 a.m.Sunday morning, and you are still talking about alcohol

#33     Oct 20, 2012
  4. For Those Who Cannot Sleep Well.. Insomnia... etc...

Assuming You are NOT chugging caffeine or on any upper drugs from your Doc... and want the best shot at relaxed no drugged - no insomnia sleep...

Consider the following...

1) Make Sure You are NOT eating after 7pm at night so the 3 hours or so it takes to digest your dinner is finished BEFORE you go to bed... When you sleep your liver is supposed to be finished working extracting food and detoxing the body before you sleep.. ditto your Kidneys, etc... otherwise you body will have a BUZZ...

2) Make Sure you get EVERY single natural vitamin, mineral, essential fats, essential fatty acids, natural carbs and protein each day... If you are missing essentials that sooner or later your stores in your body run out of... Your nerves will get a BUZZ... Spirulina and Chorella supplements cover everything and also are the best rated proteins of all foods... Use them as Food not as Supplements for 4 months and then tell me how you sleep... also pay for the Organic ones... a months usage would be less than one quick bad ES mini trade... pay the price... Have smoothies with the Spirulina and Chorella in them with Greens... and then tell me you can't sleep or you have the insomnia BUZZ... insomnia is your body telling you your missing something... and keeping you awake to THINK about what you are missing... fresh foods... fresh foods... fresh foods... If you can try the Organic Spirulina and Chorella for 3 months and NOT notice anything superior and excellent in their use... then you will be a rarity...

Get your vitamins and minerals... etc... from NON Vitamin Bottle store bought supplements (except VitD3 and B12)... Organic Spirulina, Organic Chorella, Organic Alfalfa... also include B12 if you don't get much animal food and DEFINITELY get a VitD3 supplement from a good source... if you can't or don't work hard to get UVB ray sunshine of 1/2 hour a day 4 times a week in a bathing suit...

3) Do a complete Electromagnetic Check/Sweep of Your Bed room and workplace... how many VOLTS (and Magnetic energy) are passing thru you while you sleep/work... ???... there are ways to offset almost all of it...

Is EVERYTHING plugged in all night in your bedroom where you are constantly bathed in a stealth ElectroMag streambath all night from that... get some books on this... are you also sleeping next to an outlet... is it grounded... how are the wires in your house... are they properly grounded/shielded... Add you PC setup in too... are you BUZZing from that ?

Hope Some Of This Helps...

I can nod off in 2 minutes... sleep 20 minutes... 6 hours or 8 hours... and wake up in 30 seconds... and be sharp no prob... after putting ALL these into my life thru studying and research...

Print This Out... Put It On Your Monitor... Do It... zzzzzzzzz

HTHelps... :)

#34     Oct 20, 2012
  5. Man you are hilarious. Yes, because I am still drinking the bloody stuff. Bedtime is usually 7:00 a.m. and this is my version of a Saturday night. 4 back to back rugby games on the telly and an episode of Fringe coming on in 25 minutes. If I stop replying you know why, even my wife knows not to talk to me during Fringe.

Enjoy your weekend buddy.

#35     Oct 20, 2012
  6. you would think sleepiing should be the easiest thing in the world. Don't they even have things in your "Bible" which claim it is bad to sleep too much?

#36     Oct 20, 2012
  7. One mug of coffee after lunch and that's it. I'm always open to new ideas, will look into this.

Thanks.

#37     Oct 20, 2012
  8. don't forget, one ciggarette after dinner

#38     Oct 20, 2012
  9. In the old days, men use to be concerned, "My job is so demanding, maybe I am not giving enough of my energy and attention to my wife and kids."

Now they are worried they are not sleeping enough

#39     Oct 20, 2012
  10. Pack and a half to two packs a day for 33 years. Quit 7 years ago and haven't touched one since.

#40     Oct 20, 2012