How many girls have you picked up?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RichSohn, Jun 9, 2003.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

you're also not allowed to buy an expensive car. Great! :D Marriage is definitely not for guys under 30's...

#11     Jun 13, 2003
  2. When you meet girls, get them talking about themselves.
    [​IMG]Women are picked up, long before we get around to talking about my source of funds. They are probably concerned more that you have plenty, and less where you say it comes from.
    "Cash without a Car will get better results than a Car without Cash!" -ooO-(GoldTrader)-Ooo-

#12     Jun 13, 2003
  3. meats and cheeses does the trick, ask MrMarket:D :D :D

gets the girls all the time:cool: :cool:

#13     Jun 13, 2003
  4. richsohnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#14     Jun 13, 2003
  5. Babak

Babak

Don't know about you guys, but I go for quality rather than quantity. :)

#15     Jun 13, 2003
  6. With enough alcohol, everything is quality until you wake up the next morning.

#16     Jun 13, 2003
  7. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

lol. truer words were never said.

#17     Jun 14, 2003
  8. I gotta agree with the sentiments of Brother Aphie...

#18     Jun 14, 2003
  9. I agree. I did not get married until I was over 30.

But saying my wife would not allow me to pick up girls was a joke. I wouldn't want to. If I did not want to be married, I wouldn't be.

As far as the car, that was also not a serious comment. That was, I believe, in reference to paying $90k for a used car! Truth is, I can buy whatever I can afford. She could not care less. She is happy with her car, which I think was an absurd choice, and whatever I get, she will most likely think is an absurd choice.

But being married is a "partnership". You do TRY to communicate and make decisions together. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it is impossible.

But when you are old enough (in my case I was 31), and you know you have found someone that makes all the others kind invisible, then marriage is a really nice way to live. At least it has been for me.

But I would have missed a lot of fun if I got married younger. Got to get a lot of stuff out of your system. I always felt sorry for the guys I knew that got married too young. Most of them got divorced. Everyone goes through HUGE changes between 20 and 30.

Peace,
    :)RS

#19     Jun 14, 2003