How many girls have you picked up?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RichSohn, Jun 9, 2003.

1. RichSohn

RichSohn

With the line: "I'm a stock trader"....??

2. chaifus

chaifus

a lot :)

3. FinStat

FinStat

no words.....just pull out the package baby!!!!!!!! :eek:

4. Jordan

Jordan

LOLOL! Gee Fin, where is it you hang out.... pun intended, that you can "pull out the package" as a means of communication and not go to jail?

5. Mecro

Mecro

If you got the money to show and the hot bachelor pad, you'll pick up many girls with that line.

It's funny how many people have no clue what stock trading is. They think it means being a broker.

6. nice thread loser... Im sure you impress all the little girls hanging out at chuckie cheese

try this ... get a life

7. TONS!

of course my 18" biceps don't hurt my chances none :p )

.. wanna see the notches on my pistol?

8. Me: "I'm a stock trader, baby"

Chick: "So you trade stocks and stuff?"

Me: "Stocks, Bonds, Futures, Options -- I am a man of all derivatives baby."

Chick: "So are you like long or short?"

Me: "Long baby -- I'm Looooooooong"

9. Ok young guns, here's a tip. Don't ever tell them you're a trader. Just put on a kind of self-deprecating smile and say you manage a private investment fund.

10. AAA, excellent advice.

While I am not allowed by my wife to try and pick up girls, I do find myself at a lot of fund raising functions at which I need to talk to strangers. Invariably, people ask what I do for a living. This is just normal social conversation.

I found out a long time ago that saying I was a "trader" only led to too many questions, and a lot of confusion.

For the past several years, I say essentially what you suggested (or a variation on that theme). Makes it very easy. Saves a LOT of time wasted trying to explain something to people that would not understand no matter what.

Peace,
    :)RS

#10     Jun 12, 2003