How many feet does the Obamanation have

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Apr 12, 2008.

1. LOL..Thats what I keep saying...this is the best America has to offer? look at the last election...GW and Kerry??? these are the best od the best???:confused: :confused:

#11     Apr 14, 2008
  2. Question is....what ticket works well?

McCain/ Romney may allow voters to forget the magic underpants and Mac's tempter. Does Mac have the temperament to allow a second...no matter who? Does a constant stream of Mac war pictures and Bain Capital board meetings win the day with American people?

Or

Barack/Sharpton- can't see that working

Barack/Rev.Wright- lil' better ...not a winner.

Barack/50cent- smokes them all....especially when some punk hits them with 9 shots on the steps.

Bararck/Harriet Tubman- oh..right..she's dead.

Barack/ The Chieftain of Somalia- automatic weps for everyone. "You die today Ranger"

Barack/Bill Richardson- No name nothing form a nothing state.

Barack/ Lindsay Graham- Muppet Senator who would last 2 minutes in the hood. And he would last about one half minute in Sentor Craigs airport bathroom stall.

Barack/Clinton? - Will Billmo live and let live? Cigars all around? Will the Hil go back to munching carpet? Will Barack make 109 million after office?

Who knows what lies in the heart of men.

We shall see.

#12     Apr 14, 2008
  3. Ari2.0

Ari2.0

Dr. Zhivodka,

That was a very asinine comment...Obama/Harriet Tubman...50 cent? How about Dr.Zhivodka on a ticket w/David Duke, doesn't seem far fetched from your above comments.

Obama vs McCain in a debate? Are you kidding? McCain has the intellect of an deflated tire.

#13     Apr 14, 2008
  4. Doc Z v David Duke in a debate...remember I do live in concealed carry state.

#14     Apr 14, 2008
  5. Barack will own McCain at a debate.

Mark my words.
    ------------------------------------------------------

gotta keep up there newpie.

--------------------------------------------------

#15     Apr 14, 2008
  6. Ari2.0

Ari2.0

1st point, I'm not a newbie to trading or ET, I just rarely post.

2nd point, the comment wasn't necessarily directed toward you. I'm lazy, and I didn't want to fill out another reply post, hence my 1st point

#16     Apr 14, 2008
  7. Stop being so lazy!!:D :D

On the other hand....OB has not really had a drag our brawl in a debate and don;t underestimate McCain's abiltity to come across as the older , wiser and more battle tested candidate...remember: Hillary has been running for months with the " who do you want to take the call at 3 am"??? Thats why this Hillary campaign is so bad...had she quit weeks ago like she was supposed to there would not have been a Rev. WHite, 3:00 am phone call and now the latest......she's killing her party

#17     Apr 14, 2008
  8. Billaray were killing their party when he started redefining what "is" is.

McCain ..bless his broke dick heart...is doddering old fool and will prove as much soon.

:D

#18     Apr 14, 2008
  9. McCain stands no chance of beating Obama in a debate,unless Obama holds nothing back and owns McCain so bad that people feel sorry for Mac and mad at Obama for picking on a old man

Their intelligence levels are worlds apart.Obama made it to the top of Harvard.Mac graduated at the bottom of his class (5th from last i believe) at the Navel academy and is probably one of the worst pilots the US Navy has seen

If Macs dad and grand dad weren't Admirals,he would have never made in or out of the Navel Academy or in the cockpit of a fighter jet

#19     Apr 14, 2008
  10. Mitt Romney got a joint degree from Harvard Law and MBA, and I can say with some certainty that he is every bit Obama's equal and probably better intellectually. McCain held his own pretty well against him nonetheless. The debate format does not reward intelligence so much as presence. McCain has a lot of shortcomings, but he is a tough little SOB. By the time they debate, they might as well hang signs over them. McCain's will say "American Hero", Obama's will say "Hates America".

#20     Apr 14, 2008