how many elitetrader names do you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dorfin0, Apr 9, 2010.

1. One.....for each of my personality. JK

Seriously, I only have one, but I might change because I am no longer a pension admin....I am more of a loan admin now.

PA

#11     Apr 12, 2010
  2. One, of course.

I've said time and time again that the same turd blossoms who assume more than one handle are the same people who can't handle their own credit.

#12     Apr 12, 2010
  3. Cassie

Cassie

Turd blossoms- omg LMFAO:p :p

#13     Apr 12, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I have two other ones but haven't used them in a long time. Handles are like personalities, I was posting way different stuff with each one. I could start threads with one that went on for weeks, the other one was not afraid to ask a dumb question and had a lot of fun... as maxpi I argue politics from the right of center because I can't stand the dumbass stuff we get from the left on ET but in reality, I leaflet for a community organizer, I protest the war, volunteer at the homeless shelter... screw it, it's just ET, my ability to write and think clearly is WAY BETTER for all this exercise and a writer is what I am...

I met a woman that needed HELP in the worst way but she can't understand much of what's said.. she talks long after her brain has left the building and nobody can tell her anything, we did some observations and found that her brain is wired differently, speech center on the right side of her head... so I started writing her very long letters, I sort of have a lot of love for her really, she is quite spiritual and gave me spiritual revelations [words from God] that freed up my troubled mind with regard to trading so she's worth her weight in gold to me... anyhow the letters are working miracles, I write tutorials about all sorts of practical, psychological, and spiritual stuff that she, in her Narcissistic Personality Disordered and Brain Wired Oddly state just hasn't learned.. I even explained the disorder to her and she seems to be working her way out of it slowly... she has no computer skills so I print them and put them in her mailbox, she says she loves them and loves to get them... they could become a book some day really... on your bookstore shelves, could be a nonfiction best seller really, and I owe it to you ET, you great big wonderful bunch of hypercritical slobs...

#14     Apr 12, 2010