How many does daytraders make in nowadays markets?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by abesiki, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Bobcathy was right....do not take these threads too seriously.....

Michael B.

#41     Nov 16, 2003
  2. LOL. Well possibly I am already, by definition, a "pro" trader.

Just a hint, pussycat, just a hint. :)

Scientist.

#42     Nov 16, 2003
  3. ROFLMAO !!! now THAT is funny! look who's the liar now. :D

#43     Nov 16, 2003
  4. I am a loser......call ME a liar!

Michael B.

#44     Nov 16, 2003
  5. Just tell me the truth.....did you really get the best of me with that FPC character?

If you did you are one smart dude.

Michael B.

#45     Nov 16, 2003
  6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

I dont get it. Throw away indicators? What if you're making good money? I would seriously like to see someone trade without TA..not saying that it can't be done..just that I can't do it and would like to learn. I've been profitable for some time now and make a living using your typical indicators.

#46     Nov 16, 2003
  7. funky

funky

because you would never make it through a drawdown.

#47     Nov 16, 2003
  8. Excuse me.....just trying to be entertaining....

My mistake....

Talk to you later,

Michael B.

#48     Nov 16, 2003
  9. As one ET member put it the best way ever said on ET:

"Death, Taxes and FPC." - easyrider

Another one was:

"FasterEgoCat is like your teeth. Ignore them long enough and they go away." - Newatthis

"I heard he got a real bad d!ckdown one night at some roadhouse in nevada...hasn't been able to walk or sit down since...he just hobbles around on his walker murmuring about taking .05 off NVDA...

of course all of this is just pure rumor..."
    - Bungrider

Here are a few classics on / by FPC:
    The thing that is FPC: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...412&highlight=fasterpussycat+banned#post88412
    "Where is FPC?" thread (not seen since mental breakdown, IP banned?): http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...29&highlight=fasterpussycat+banned#post140029
    When reading this thread, bear in mind that FPC, the only guy there defending him, goes under the handle "Dik Burns"! :D
    Tyipical scenes of FPC behaviour (777 banned, why not FPC?): http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&highlight=fasterpussycat+banned#post2991 65

Currently, FPC is known under various handles, but his most active is LongShot, while characters like "Dik Burns" have become almost obsolete "alter-ego trollings assistants".

Nevertheless, all of these feature the same laughably easily identifiyable characteristica of the same person:

- Terrible punctuation rules.
    - Terrible grammar, word positioning and sentencing.
    - Excessive lying (particularly making up lies about people he's attacking.)
    - Improper capitalization
    - EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS LOCK.
    - Extraordinary tendency to finish a sentence with an emoticon :p
    - Excessive use of the word "duh", or "duuuh".
    - Gay / Constantly makes comments about men's "bod's", when displayed on ET.
    - As the ABC TV says: The following program is classified M+. It contains coarse language, sexual references and adult themes.

ElectricSavant, I'm afraid nobody can be realistically banned forever, because most private IP's are non-static/assigned, so someone can be someone else literally on every logon. There's no reason why one would be limited in his number of handles - or in FPC's case - ego's, by anything other than his ISP's limit of email addresses or his own loss of persistence / tenacity. Since the latter is, however, unlikely, let's take his ISP's limit to # of email addresses, and hope it's low enough to prevent further infection.

Best to you Michael,
    Scientist.

#49     Nov 16, 2003
  10. LOL after reading ALL this nonsense i'd say YOU need the "pro" help "scientist" :p :D :p :p :D

#50     Nov 16, 2003