How many different resident trolls are on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bolimomo, Jun 8, 2010.

1. How many different resident trolls are on ET?

Is the troll who keeps posting something about UN, Israel, conspiracy and one thing or another the same troll who posts anti Jack Hershey stories (or same single story really) over different forums?

2. Believe it or not, they appear to be two different psycho's

:D

3. The Hershey one is just one. There are others who agree with his point, but they don't fixate on that one topic permanently. The UN/Israel guy is c-kid. He is about as lunatic as they come.

I'm not lying when I say that if we were to delete all the usernames created by both, we would probably remove a full one-fourth of the entire site's member database.

4. What about limiting the ability to create new threads to about 1 every 10 minutes..or something.

I'm sure most people here do not create back to back threads within 10 minutes unless they're spamming or just posting things destined for chit chat.

It seems that he's getting most of the satisfaction from flooding the recent post list on the front page with his silly thread titles, and throttling thread creation would definitely take the momentum out of that.

It's all about reducing incentives, it's probably better than banning all proxies too.

5. Good idea!

6. And maybe enforce the thread creating time limitation only to accounts with less than 100-200 posts or something. :)

Or not.

I don't think there would be many complaints either way.

7. I do remember receiving a death threat from the c-kid in late night hours in PM. Hopefully the other psycho is harmless. :D

8. cstfx

cstfx

They actually have to step out of Mom's basement before they can be considered an actual threat.

9. Many suggestions have been made to the owner of the site. He has chosen to keep things as they are.

10. = page hits=revenue. Don't shake the apple tree Ivan:cool:

#10     Jun 8, 2010