How long would it take you to explain your system to someone?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dumpandbasher, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Like poker, like golf, like most individual sports or professions.

Easy to explain, Hard to master.

I can as easily as you all can explain the system, signals, money management skills and emotional controls, conditioning etc needed to make money in a game of probability.

The real question is how long will it take someone else to come up to or pass your skill level?

I know i paid my dues. .. :cool: :)

PS, bighog and me are all the same handsome, terrific, sweet, lovable , intelligent wonderful hunk of manhood. ..
    :D :cool:

#21     May 1, 2008
  2. How long would it take you to explain your system to someone? 15 seconds.

How long would it take to get anyone to understand what I understand and operate the system? More than 15 days and it probably ain't going to happen at all if its the ordinary Joe Blow.

How long would it take to train someone in my system? It would take an hour to go over the idea and core of the system. It would take a week of one hour lecture sessions per day and simulation practice with coaching to get a trainee into promising mode. Unsuitable applicant trainees would be screened out at end of one day or two days. A further screening would remove any weak candidates at the end of one week. Final confirmation of candidates would be made at end of 3 weeks. Terms for trainees: salary & performance bonus. Don't matter a shit if you have a trainee making a million a year: you will be making a f**kside more out of that trainee. Trainees are contracted denying them personal use of your system.

This is a basic corporate choice for getting someone to play your system assuming it is a complete methodology with triggers for trading actions.

#22     May 3, 2008
  3. TheBigShort

TheBigShort

I love coming back to this statement. Just to enjoy how it is written.

#23     Nov 2, 2023