How long will the rally last?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dumpandbasher, Oct 13, 2008.

How long will the rally last?

1. A few days

20 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. Around a week or so

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. A few weeks

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. One or more months

9 vote(s)
    14.5%
  5. Friday was the absolute bottom

9 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. perr

perr

10-14-08 06:16 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from perr:

stock_trad3r

Let's make a penny bet.

trade well
    perr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No need for me to get involved. Just buy puts if you think the market is going lower by 2009
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll know what to do, we all make our bets.

You got me nerves when you said impossible
    It's like saying that never thing.

I'm showing you my hole cards here, if you don't mind.

Hope it might help.

trade well
    perr

#21     Oct 14, 2008
  2. dsq

dsq

Please refer to this thread posted by you:

"This is officially a Bull Market now"

"dumpandbasher

10-13-08 01:07 PM

Friday's low on the Dow was 7773. Closed today at 9389. That's a 21% gain, which is a bull market, by definition."

#22     Oct 14, 2008
  3. don't be a noob. buy now and do nothing for the next 12 months.

#23     Oct 14, 2008
  4. And please refer to my follow-up within that thread. I don't believe it's a new bull market, although I thought it would be funny to point out that what we saw matched the definition of a bull market.

#24     Oct 14, 2008
  5. stock, you've found the holy grail: buy and hold! you are sooo correct only a noob would try and trade this market! My God, you do actually get dumber (much dumber), between posts! "don't be a noob, buy and hold for the next 12 months" You should lend that catchy phrase to the republicans, thats all they need to wipe out the already huge lead Obama is enjoying. You should really think before you start typing, your current system of typing before thinking is not working out too well at the moment, but you you do set the the bar of unbelievably stupid people with access to a computer since hedgefundtrader parents took away his keyboard. your the best...........of the worst!

#25     Oct 14, 2008