How long will it take to turn a $5,000 account into $100,000?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by guy2, Nov 25, 2004.

1. I'm curious to see any track record from our masters of math. But that's probably to much to ask.
    I know several genius that can explain how it works in trading, but they never made a dime in trading.
    They all can prove mathematically that it's a matter of luck, but they are not very lucky in trading.

#131     Mar 28, 2005
  2. We are so ashamed to compare our meager returns with your great ones you know...:eek:

#132     Mar 28, 2005
  3. You have meager returns? That's impossible, because what i do is impossible according to your theory. And when i read your scientifical explanations it is clear that you're the greatest.
    Don't be afraid, i'm psychologically prepared to take the shock of your huge returns.
    Afterwards i will post mine. My shrink told me that was the best therapy to overcome my "losers image".

#133     Mar 28, 2005
  4. Oh you don't need to post your returns....as WE DON'T CARE (already said 3x)

#134     Mar 28, 2005
  5. So on a site about investing and trading you're not interested in returns? That's the MAIN THING that it's all about.
    Unless you come here to show off with your knowledge in math.

People here are interested in return on capital, not in theory about math.

#135     Mar 28, 2005
  6. Could you please post here links to threads were people have posted a proof of their performance ? Easier to find politics debate I think....

#136     Mar 28, 2005

7. As you seem to be the expert and the only one who has the holy truth, it's obvious that everybody is waiting to see how you perform.
    You don't have to do any efforts anymore, i know enough.

#137     Mar 28, 2005
  8. You see...no post about performance on ET....

For the question on how I perform well or not, as I told you 4x : I don't care about your opinion/acknowledgement as for me you are nothing more than someone we won't hear from in 3 months time.

Let me add my piece of advice : avoid listening to people who are celebrated for their great performance in trading. You won't learn anything about trading through them. You better read books by people who failed. At less you'll learn from their mistakes. The only problem is that people who fail in trading don't write books.

And finally spike500, you can answer to this post if you want, but I won't answer back as you seem to be totally deaf (or perhaps illiterate who knows...).

#138     Mar 28, 2005
  9. How long will it take to turn a $5,000 account into $100,000?
    It all depends ...

#139     Mar 28, 2005
  10. 3 days at the most.

#140     Mar 28, 2005