How long until chasinfla leads Don in posts?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TickerWatcher, Jul 4, 2002.

1. FIRST TO THREE THOUSAND.

Who's up for it?

#21     Jul 4, 2002
  2. Who gives a sh*t.

#22     Jul 4, 2002
  3. Cesko

Cesko

NOTHING

#23     Jul 5, 2002
  4. She's got a lot of time on her hands. It's better than going to malls and spending all of her boyfriend's money!

#24     Jul 5, 2002
  5. Selfish people lie to themselves! It's an ego-defense mechanism. They percieve the world in a way that protects their own ego.
    Let me give you an example......This is a post regarding Chasinfla, who is obviously female and is no doubt one of the most knowledgeable and intelligent Elite Traders.

This is a classic ego-defense mechanism. The idea that Chasinfla is both smart and beautiful is too intimidating for Peter77's ego to handle. Therefore, he convinces himself that she must look like Dr. Ruth.

#25     Jul 25, 2002
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

We seem to be building a consensus that Chas is female. Personally I don't get any sense of that and think the ole boy is definitely male. Hmmm, can't believe I'm posting on this thread. :(

#26     Jul 25, 2002

7. Well, well....The "chas challenge" ....well, I don't know if this old boy can handle the pressure....but it seems that you guys (and ladies) are gonna catch up just chatting about it.....

Ok, I need to see who my challenger is...let's post pictures....(I should have kept mine secret)....

Back to work...can you believe AOL under $9...."gotta go back up" (yeah, right!).

Don

#27     Jul 25, 2002
  8. To put it in perspective, I think this is my fifth post today which is prolific in my case. In 7 months I've posted 111 messages. chas has posted more this week.:D

#28     Jul 25, 2002