How long does Pelosi have left?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 15, 2009.

1. NO secret; to me it happened when he told the "listening tour" that was not what was needed but it needed to be a teaching tour and when he told Steele what to do.

Who gave the CPAC keynote? Rush. ANd it was his first nationally televised address.

See the following vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ewad-O9TAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744rBL_AG-c

Again you got it wrong. The only idiot making statements is you who apparently does not see "how things really work".

In a vacuum, Rush for better or worse, stepped in and assumed the role of party leader even though he claims not to be the leader.

Seneca

ps-the undisputed leader of the Dems is Obama.

#31     May 16, 2009
  2. How come Rush was strongly against McCain but McCain still won the nomination? He not only won, he won by a lot. How could McCain win the nomination if the leader of the party was so strongly against him? Please explain.

Second, so what if he said it should be teaching tour instead of listening tour. What point does that make? That point actually contradicts your original point that he is the leader. Lets say he really was the leader, then if he wanted them to go on a teaching tour, then they would have gone on a teaching tour. Since he thought they should do one thing, and they did the exact opposite, it shows without a doubt that he is not the leader.

Who cares about CPAC? CPAC IS NOT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. Maybe nobody bothered to come your way and explain that to you.

You can keep on blindly following what the media tells you, or you can look at the facts, do your own analysis and come up with a much different and more accurate view of things.

#32     May 16, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Michael Steele (?) is the leader of the Republican Party. Not Rush.

Rush, however, is the defacto face of the Republican party due to:

a - there is no clear political leader to move the party forward from the abyss it finds itself in

b - the left and the Dems want him as the face of the party and he will consistently be featured by the press and MSM as that face as a means to continue to discredit the Repub party as a party of zealots

Like the Dem Party, there are far too many people who do not subscribe to the radical and extreme ideas of their party and are really moderates. But the party that does the best to make the other side look and act extreme and not reflective of the views of those moderates will win those hearts and minds. And since the left currently has this media group in their camp they pretty much control what the country sees and hears.

Ex: unless you actually watched the press club dinner last week, you would have missed this great nugget by the Pres where he said to the assembled crowd that "I know you all voted for me" and there was a roar and cheer.

That wasn't replayed over and over again by the press.

#33     May 16, 2009
  4. We watched it. Put him in front of a cross-section of Americans and see how well he does.

#34     May 16, 2009
  5. Republican Party Leader according to Republicans

John McCain 18%
    Michael Steele 14%
    Sarah Palin 10%
    Mitt Romney 8%
    Rush Limbaugh 6%

Republican Party Leader according to all voters including dems and unaffiliated

Michael Steele 15%
    John McCain 11%

Nice call nitwit.

#35     May 18, 2009
  6. For a conservative, I'm surprised you searched for facts, but nice find and thanks as I looked for these data and did not find them.

My complements to you,
    Seneca

#36     May 18, 2009