How long does Pelosi have left?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 15, 2009.

1. Dude, stop the lies.
    You are nothing but a "prop" poster for ET.
    Nothing more . . . nothing less.

#11     May 15, 2009
  2. Wrong again Dr. J; she is Speaker of da haus and gets to be the front(wom)an for her party; the others are pretty bad too but not in her class.

Seneca

#12     May 15, 2009
  3. People have to start having some respect for themselves when they vote. When you realize the morons that are in office, and then ascend to some committee or leadership position, you see they hurt us all.

I have done some stuff with some of these idiots over the last few years. When you see some committee chair speaking to a camera, look behind him/her. You'll see people who look together, usually a woman in her late twenties or so, with a younger guy - they are the aids who do the real work. And some are really sharp and dedicated.

So, when you see Pelosi stumble like some guy coming home with is zipper undone, and then calling the CIA liars, you just have to wonder how much her staff hates her. Can you imagine that brainstorming session?

"Hey, Boss! I got it. Um, call 'em liars. Yeah, that'll work!!!!? And then work Bush into it. Yeah. That's the ticket."

#13     May 15, 2009
  4. "Hey, Boss! I got it. Um, call 'em liars. Yeah, that'll work!!!!? And then work Bush into it. Yeah. That's the ticket."

-----------------------

Fly, that's your best line ever. You pretty much hit the nail on the head.:cool:

#14     May 15, 2009
  5. No you are wrong. It's nice to see you didn't read the last post. The Dems in the House put her as Speaker just a few months ago. So they did not think she was the biggest liability or even a big liability at that. Its really simple politics. Don't you get that. Its nice that you comment but have no clue how things work.

#15     May 15, 2009

6. What the hell is a "prop" poster?
    I have no idea what that even is, so I guess you got it all wrong.

When I stated you were a loser in life, you could not even mount a defense which tells me, yeah, its true, you are a loser in life. It certainly would explain your love for Obama and handouts. Hell, if you are a loser and don't make enough to pay even taxes, it must be great to get a "tax cut" from Obama.

#16     May 15, 2009
  7. cstfx

cstfx

For starters, Pelosi wasn't just made speaker a few months ago, she became speaker in 2007 when Dems won the majority in the House. The speaker has to get re-appointed every 2 yrs after House elections.

As to the original question, Pelosi will be in the house until she is old, feeble, and senile.

Oh wait, I just remembered her Thursday news conference.

#17     May 15, 2009
  8. Mercor

Mercor

She truly believes the CIA lies. She's knows her constituents who are ultra liberal feel the same way.
    These sentiments are part of the basis of the left liberal democrat values. All leftover from the 60's.
    Their whole mantra has been "Bush lied". All part of the same belief system.

These people do not deserve to be in Government.

#18     May 16, 2009

9. That pretty much sums it up.

#19     May 16, 2009
  10. As a registered Democrat, I can't wait to see that bitch go. Then again, I'm a lot closer to the center than others.

#20     May 16, 2009