How long does Pelosi have left?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 15, 2009.

1. http://www.politico.com/blogs/glenn...ployees_We_told_Pelosi_the_truth.html?showall

"Let me be clear: It is not our policy or practice to mislead Congress. That is against our laws and our values. As the Agency indicated previously in response to Congressional inquiries, our contemporaneous records from September 2002 indicate that CIA officers briefed truthfully on the interrogation of Abu Zubaydah, describing “the enhanced techniques that had been employed.” Ultimately, it is up to Congress to evaluate all the evidence and reach its own conclusions about what happened."

She is becoming a pretty big political liability for the Dems. Will she have to step down as Speaker? How can we have her as second in line from the Presidency?

2. As usual you are wrong again in saying, "she is becoming a ...."

She has been their biggest liability for some time.

Seneca

3. She's been a liability for awhile now.
    She showed ZERO leadership in the House from 2006-2008, simply content with letting Bush and the GOP twist in the wind . . . Where have you been?

Seriously, you really need to stop posting.
    Or does Baron pay you by how many threads you start per day and how much web activity you generate?

You obviously have nothing to do with the financial markets and DO NOT TRADE FOR A LIVING.

Feel free to post a screen-shot of your positions to prove me wrong.

Thank You.
    :)

4. Coming from trader wannabe,order-filler Landis, that is quite a laugh

5. I didn't know it was a requirement for me to trade for a living to post here. Yes, I do trade and probably do better than most folks on ET. People who are unhappy with their position in life usually resort to name calling and attempt to tear other people down. Name calling and the continued attempts you make at tearing others down proves to me you are not much of a trader and a loser in life in general. Get lost, you are not worth my time.

Why exactly do I need to stop posting? Because I keep making nasty little dems like you look bad?

This one is for you and Seneca. If she was such a liability, then how come the Dems allowed her to remain speaker in the new Congress.

Next question.

6. She is their biggest liability? Didn't you ever hear of Blago, Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, Barney Frank, Jack Murtha, or Charlie Rangel?

This is what I came up with from brainstorming for 10 seconds. There are countless others.

7. The man probably couldn't afford to pay people to post on here. Chances are if it were true they would be associated with his organization. I do wonder about lolatbushites and lolatobamaites though.

8. She's such a CUNT! How did she get to be speaker?

9. You know things are bad for the dems when z10 isn't crying about the reps.

this is amusing as hell.

As I said, the reps just need to say nothing and let the dems blow themselves up.

10. #10     May 15, 2009