How long does it take?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortlong, May 9, 2006.

1. mizer

mizer

#11     May 9, 2006
  2. 1. I have collected some VERY easy money already; I exchanged 75% of my worthless paper money -dollars- for GOLD in 2001 and 2002!
    2. I don't short this market yet. I want to see clear signs of capitulation first. MSFT, DELL and EBAY are good examples of capitulation. Before you can short this market you should see such action in more stocks. It is very likely it will happen this year.
    3. I am long in several goldmining- and oil-stocks. Nothing else!

#12     May 9, 2006
  3. mizer

mizer

I agree............

All aboard this GLOBAL ECONOMIC BOOOOOOOM
    :cool:

#13     May 9, 2006
  4. I thought this guy was full of crap too, until I watched tonites ABC Bird Flu Movie. There still is an hour to go, this will impact the Markets, mark my word.

...Rennick

#14     May 9, 2006
  5. I think the long term prognosis for the US is bad. The only thing good to come out a declining USD will be increase exports because of cheaper costs for US goods. Tourist may come to visit more cheaper for them. I wish I would bought at 580 when I was hemming and hawing. 1000 for gold looks quite possible. I don't think the powers that be will let the Euro/USD get over 1.35 though. I could hurt them bad in Euro Land

#15     May 9, 2006
  6. Come on guys, relax!

According to Edwin Truman, who headed the Federal Reserve System's Division of International Finance for 20 years, there is only a 10 to 15% chance of a "catastrophic collapse of the financial system."

Hey hey, 10 to 15%... that's not so bad right?

Right?

Slightly better odds than Russian Roulette at least... though not by much...

#16     May 9, 2006
  7. dac8555

dac8555

this is funny....i am a bear after this amazing run-up...and i still think it is funny.

this guy needs a beer.

#17     May 9, 2006
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I am looking for a basement window to leap out of as we speak.

#18     May 9, 2006