How long does it take you to double your futures account balance as a day trader / scalper?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by _eug_, May 23, 2020.

1. qlai

qlai

Any insight into what this means?

#31     May 24, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

I find in a good week trading mainly NQ I can double the account pretty much.

I also find in a bad 30mins I can blow 1/2 of the account.

#32     May 24, 2020
    trader1974 likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Do it on a Spot Demo account, then fund with $50 and do it a few times and you'll have the funds.

I can set you up a Demo account, double it, I'll set you up at $1 per pt NQ, double it and I'll scale you up and take your 50% deal till you've enough to fund your account. ( obviously depending on results )

Life can be shite!!!

#33     May 24, 2020
  4. Arrow whatever you do should you accept Turveyd’s generous offer DO NOT go into lockdown quarantine for any reason. If he gets wind of it he will likely defund your account faster than a mouse can steal cheese.

btw it is shit turvey not shite

#34     May 24, 2020
    Stamamarti likes this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

He's an old timer, not likely to be a cowardly snivling brain dead self important PC.

And it's SHITE I just don't expect you to understand or get the reference, being a PC and all.

There is always more SHITE to come!!

#35     May 24, 2020
  6. lol

#36     May 24, 2020
  7. Turvey you gonna fund him? You might wanna make sure he doesn’t have covid first. Perhaps require a test. You don’t wanna lose your 50 bucks you know.......in case he were to crank out on you.....also you might require him while trading to not use a mask as he would be breathing his own carbon dioxide and that might affect his trading and y’all’s profit..catch my drift?

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    #37     May 24, 2020
  8. Your response is much appreciated, I delightedly accept your proposition, I hv been contacted by nice gentlemen who also propose to help, I'm working with ninjatrader demo CQG data trial, I can do 1 r'ts trade size and send you my result at the end of the week, or even give you my login credentials if you want, the other gentlemen proposed AMP Demo I try it with MT5 but data volume was not accurate & I'm suspecting AMP & mt5 to fraud client, however, do you accept that I do trades in ninjatrader demo sim acc?, and to be honest with you I'm not so familiar on how configure ticks value all I know is implementing my system & click open or close when I need to, so ticks value will be always the main market tick value.
    Do you want only trades in NQ, or I can also trade CL/GC/ES/ZN/ZW/FGBL......
    Waiting for your response.

#38     May 24, 2020
  9. old coot

old coot

What keeps you from exiting?

#39     May 24, 2020
    trader1974 likes this.
  10. One part of it was watching the volume trend accelerate or decelerate. I didn't dig further into the rest however.

#40     May 24, 2020