How long before you can have a "I told you not to vote Obama" bumper-sticker?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Nov 5, 2008.

How long before you can have a "I told you not to vote Obama" bumper-sticker?

1. Less than 3 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6 months

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. A year

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. 2 years

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. 3 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 4 years, What for? he's on his way out!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. How long before you can have a "I told you not to vote Obama" bumper-sticker?

2. seems like the entire country is wearing a "I Told you NOT to vote for Bush" t-shirt this morning to me

3. I like this button....." 1/20/2009 end of an error"

4. How about the picture:

[​IMG]

5. After the bang up job of the destruction of wealth and jobs wrought by Bush/Cheney, it sure would be nice to have the objectivity and sensibility to allow Obama and his economic team ample time (as in reasonable) to repair the severely damaged Ship of State they've been saddled with.

Idiots like the OP are going to be obstacle number 1 to getting problems solved - they'll cry and bitch and moan, and that will break the bonds of the bipartisanship necessary to fix our very problematic economy.

McCain and Palin, with their abundant economic knowledge (that vast, deep pool), would have gotten us 20 million new jobs and to S&P 4,500 within a couple of years, I'm sure.

6. lassic

lassic

War on Error

7. That would make GWB an Errorist.

8. Arnie

Arnie

He offered the job of Chief of Staff to Rahm Emanuel. Real
    bi-partisan guy there.

You meant "partisanship", right?

9. Bipartisan doesn't mean wussy, they'll negotiate from a position of strength , looks to me like 1 370 EV, 6 more million votes, and almost 90 more house seats commands some respect, so you calm down, we set the rules now.